Collapse
No announcement yet.

White boy rapes black special needs teen, gets away with it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The appropriate reaction should be to denounce this horrible act and to insist on justice and fairness for all people.

But maybe that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      The appropriate reaction should be to denounce this horrible act and to insist on justice and fairness for all people.

Well, anyone who calls for the massive disparity in interracial rape in the US to be addressed by bringing it DOWN is called a white supremacist and fired/ostracized.

The only other solution is to start encouraging the mass epidemic interracial gangrape of blacks and mocking their families on social media afterwards. Then we will have equality. Everyone will be in the same boat.

Do you have any other solutions? Any other roads to equality? I seem to have exhausted them.

Comment

In fact, this so-called "victim's" racist parents probably made the rape up just to make a white brother look bad.

Hopefully someone vandalizes their home and spams their facebooks with ****ography.

We need equality in this nation. Starting now. Black rape victims should receive the same treatment as their white peers.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Is that related to the thread?
          Yes.

This thread is about rape.

Comment

Of course we should.

So are you willing to denounce black on white rape, which happens far more often?

The truth about interracial rape

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Of course we should.

So are you willing to denounce black on white rape, which happens far more often?

The truth about interracial rape
              I wonder if 95% of these "rapes" were false reports by women upset that the guy they willingly slept with zipped up his pants and left.

Comment

I thought only Messicans were rapist
                Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 01-06-2017, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Yes.

This thread is about rape.
                  No, the thread is about a specific event.

Comment

This dude tells a poor little ******ed kid that he is going to give him some hugs...then viciously assaults him with a coat hanger.

But you two want to give him a pass because it doesn't fit your racist agenda? You guys are really sick.

1. lol wut?

2. who is giving him a pass here? show me where somebody gave him a pass here.

3. YOU are the one with the agenda. you made this thread in retaliation to the ****** who got kidnapped by BLM.

4. there is a difference. the kidnappers SAID ON VIDEO, fck white people, fck donald trump.

5. this case your thread is about has no political or racial intent unlike the facebook torture kidnap yet you felt the need to make it so. your thread title says it all....

Comment

Boys will be boys. Nothing to see here just a little horse play in the locker room.

Comment

Working...
                      X