Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama after P*ssin on Isreal, P*sses on Russia. Expells 35 Officials Seizes Compounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    No offense...but this was put out there for the masses like yourself who have no clue about how any of this works. It's just fake news to frighten people. And they have done so really without making any claims for anyone to be able to say they lied because they haven't. They are telling you the truth about meaningless events that the average person has no idea that they are and are assuming...AH HA...there it is.

And when I told you are embarrassing yourself...you really are. For one...you posted an XML version (you don't even know what that means do you) of the same document you had already posted and think it's more evidence of a smoking gun. You can produce an XML version of this page from your browser if you what to...so what? I don't mean to offend you but you are the furthest thing from a techie...you are void of any knowledge about how hacking works and you should maybe investigate a few opinions from people on the web who are before you make any posts about it. Not that you would have the capacity to understand it anyways I suppose. And if that's to much for you...for the 3rd time just read the statement from the FBI Director Jame Comey...the intruders were far too skilled to leave evidence of their work. Even an idiot can understand that.

Here's some more fake news for you to get excited about.

Jan 20th can't come fast enough.
    https://theintercept.com/2016/12/31/...electric-grid/

Now don't expect any further response from me. You are a waste of my time.
    I posted the link with a different format for the sake of posters' convenience. Some may prefer the other format; the U.S. intelligence agencies offered both, too, so why can't I? Sue me.

There's plenty of evidence there, and I intend to make it as easy as possible for posters to see it, unlike you.

However, if that lie is the best you have in terms of spreading disinformation, then I can see why you have no interest in sticking around.

No worries--stay fancy.

As for people who want to see actual evidence instead of all this "I'd commit treason for Russia" nonsense, feel free to view the links below:

https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/defaul...-2016-1229.pdf

https://www.us-cert.gov/security-pub...Cyber-Activity

https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/defaul...-16-20296A.csv

https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/defaul...-16-20296A.xml
    Last edited by SunSpace; 01-01-2017, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
      I posted the link with a different format for the sake of posters' convenience. Some may prefer the other format; the U.S. intelligence agencies offered both, too, so why can't I? Sue me.

There's plenty of evidence there, and I intend to make it as easy as possible for posters to see it, unlike you.

However, if that lie is the best you have in terms of spreading disinformation, then I can see why you have no interest in sticking around.

No worries--stay fancy.
      bwaahhhahah...right there...the intellect of a small deformed cockroach.:rfl::rfl::rfl: You had had no idea what you posted...who'd want to look at an XML? you are a complete moron.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        bwaahhhahah...right there...the intellect of a small deformed cockroach.:rfl::rfl::rfl: You had had no idea what you posted...who'd want to look at an XML? you are a complete moron.
        I like the XML.

Comment

Where was this Obama years ago when Russia as it does today keeps doing whatever it likes, like invade other countries, annex territories, sponsor the far right groups in Europe and arm terrorists.

All of this is a little too late...

And Pathetic how even Trump supporters are in love with Putin...pathetic, bunch of sheep...how could a bunch of hardcore Republicans not see this all of this Russian bull****? The whole party sees right through it, only Trump doesnt yet you are still on Putin's nut.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Im sure Obama didnt just expel these Russians without having some solid proof. The only thing I find hypocritical is China has been caught more times spying on the USA and its businesses more than any other country for the last decade but yet we dont sanction them because I guess bootlegging isnt as bad as messing with a flawed election system.

My big thing is people make such a huge deal about illegal Mexicans but theres tons of non Mexicans here illegally and legally that do far worse to US commerce through counterfeit goods and keeping money out of US based businesses hands.
            Got a bone to pick with the Asians? They been taking some of your customers?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                How is he damaging this country?
                Nearly doubled our national debt.

Saw average wages fall (thought the 1% saw gains).

Saw the rise of ISIS, who he called a "JV team".

That's a start.

Once Trump's policies take effect and we see rising tax revenues, 4% GDP growth, and rising wages, you'll hopefully be able to figure out how bad Obama was.

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
                  And Pathetic how even Trump supporters are in love with Putin...pathetic, bunch of sheep..
                  Talking point not based in reality.

I'm a Trump supporter, and not in love with Putin. Haven't met a fellow Trump supporter who is, either.

how could a bunch of hardcore Republicans not see this all of this Russian bull****?
                  Nothing to see.

All Team D has brought out are allegations. No proof.

Also, I notice Team D and their superfans never discuss the content of the e-mails....

The whole party sees right through it, only Trump doesnt yet you are still on Putin's nut.
                  Again, false. Plenty of Republicans don't take the Obama Administration's word as gold.

Comment

Where was this Obama years ago when Russia as it does today keeps doing whatever it likes, like invade other countries, annex territories, sponsor the far right groups in Europe and arm terrorists.

All of this is a little too late...

And Pathetic how even Trump supporters are in love with Putin...pathetic, bunch of sheep...how could a bunch of hardcore Republicans not see this all of this Russian bull****? The whole party sees right through it, only Trump doesnt yet you are still on Putin's nut.
                    where? in the Middle East where he was busy ****ing over other countries with his failed arab spring. your **** colored **revolution)) a.k.a. slav spring in Ukraine had to be put on the backburner when they lost Crimea. you're just going to have to deal with it for awhile cause president trump isn't interested in your CIA coup predicament.
                    Last edited by John Barron; 01-03-2017, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Nearly doubled our national debt.

Saw average wages fall (thought the 1% saw gains).

Saw the rise of ISIS, who he called a "JV team".

That's a start.

Once Trump's policies take effect and we see rising tax revenues, 4% GDP growth, and rising wages, you'll hopefully be able to figure out how bad Obama was.
                      This idiot is still despetate for my attention. Nothing you say can be taken seriously. The fact that you believe Trump is going to do all the things he said he was going to do or that Obama was "bad" is an example of how stupid you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X