Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama after P*ssin on Isreal, P*sses on Russia. Expells 35 Officials Seizes Compounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
    If the plan is the way I'm thinking it is, Vladimir Putin established control over his enemy by first identifying damning information from both major political parties, and then selecting whom he would drown.

Now, Putin looks to have not only a friend, but friends in the White House (check the future Secretary of State).

The beauty of it all? The information Putin didn't release is still viable as an option in case Trump isn't supported by his own party.

Russia can pick and choose whom to drown and whom to save, once again.

That's thinking steps ahead and somewhat impressive despite the sloppy work.

Politics is chess and treachery, that's no secret.

It will be interesting to see how things play out.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Please stop pretending to be a techie and know what you are talking about...you obviously don't.

Your long post from the DHS (which I have twice linked up here) is a meaningless/moot document veiled under a disclaimer...and that list of IP's which YOU claimed as Putin's...are IP's from all over the world and are simply a watch-list for very unsophisticated phishing scams which we all have received. There is nothing to indicate that those are Putin's...in fact quite the contrary is evident.

FBI Director James Comey has already clearly stated in July that...

his investigators had no “direct evidence” that Hillary Clinton’s email account had been “successfully hacked,” : It very likely had been breached, but the intruders were far too skilled to leave evidence of their work.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/07/us...perts-say.html

So do you think that now they all of the sudden got sloppy and left evidence? Just stop.
      I'm not saying anything. Your own intelligence agencies identified these IPs as the ones used by the Fancy Bears. The United States has released what formerly was classified intelligence throughout this investigation that has now concluded.

The IPs are from all over the world because they're proxies. Anybody can use a proxy.

I could make myself look like I'm in Russia right now.

That wasn't what gave them away, at least not in that sense.

Their failure was in repeating those IPs throughout separate attacks which also contained the same signature linking them back to Russian intelligence.

Now these mistakes make it so other affected institutions/companies can identify it was them, which is a big no-no:

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/30/us...ric/index.html

As I said: sloppy work.

Lastly, the people can see the links for themselves. It doesn't say "SunSpace" on there. Does it?

Because I could've sworn I saw something that looked like DHS and FBI...
      Last edited by SunSpace; 01-01-2017, 03:18 AM.

Comment

I'm not saying anything. Your own intelligence agencies identified these IPs as the ones used by the Fancy Bears. The United States has released what formerly was classified intelligence throughout this investigation that has now concluded.

The IPs from all over the world because they're proxies. Anybody can use a proxy.

I could make myself look like I'm in Russia right now.

That wasn't what gave them away, at least not in that sense.

Their failure was in repeating those IPs throughout separate attacks which also contained the same signature linking them back to Russian intelligence.

Now these mistakes make it so other affected institutions/companies can identify it was them, which is a big no-no:

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/30/us...ric/index.html

As I said: sloppy work.
        Oh god...it's not quite as simple as using a proxy...LOL. Just stop...you haven't even the slightest amount of knowledge about this to conclude anything. It's way beyond you.

The FBI Director already said...the intruders were far too skilled to leave evidence of their work. Do you get that? Too skilled...please don't speak about what you have 0 knowledge about. Those IP's are NOT linked to the hacking...those are just plain old IP's on a watch-list and that alone tells you they are amateurs. It's a smoke screen. Don't embarrass yourself anymore.

Comment

There is simply no reason to believe that this sudden, seemingly random obsession with Russia (out of all the countries who spy on us, and who we disproportionately spy against) is anything but a diversionary tactic.

The day the news about the DNC collaborating against Sanders and bribing/screening journalists as propagandists at major media outlets, the very mainstream media (most of whom were implicated as corrupt in the leaks by association) had its own butt to cover and needed a scapegoat.

This included:
          -Evil hackers.
          -Evil Russia.
          -Anyone covering the leaks became "Fake News", a phrase coined overnight by the very media outlets in hot water over the leaks.

One of the websites most notorious for breaking whistleblower/hacking stories is Breitbart and very predictably, the next morning CNN moved to depict Breitbart as a 'white supremacist website' (using an out-of-context headline about Jews by a Jewish, pro-Israel editor who works at Breitbart).

US intelligence agencies have in effect said "Yes, Russia is spying on us, we are spying on them, same with every other country and it's been going on since the colonial period, wake up you morons".

Aformentioned mainstream media and DNC (trying to cover their own butts) translate this as: FBI/CIA verify Russia "hacked the election" WHATEVER the **** that means.

Am I missing anything?

The actual involvement of Russia in the DNC leaks is questionable,
          but if they were involved we should express gratitude for releasing the information to the American public.

You need to understand that CNN etc aren't merely "incompetent". They are deliberate criminal slander organizations with deep ties to political donors and ruthlessly crush anything that threatens their connections and narratives.
          Last edited by ////; 01-01-2017, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Oh god...it's not quite as simple as using a proxy...LOL. Just stop...you haven't even the slightest amount of knowledge about this to conclude anything. It's way beyond you.

The FBI Director already said...the intruders were far too skilled to leave evidence of their work. Do you get that? Too skilled...please don't speak about what you have 0 knowledge about. Those IP's are NOT linked to the hacking...those are just plain old IP's on a watch-list and that alone tells you they are amateurs. It's a smoke screen. Don't embarrass yourself anymore.
            Dude, you do realize that this isn't like the whole "thewhitegirl" picture thing, right? This time you can't just keep repeating it's not there, and hope your friends going along with it is enough...

Anybody who is actually interested merely has to look for themselves:

https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/defaul...-2016-1229.pdf

https://www.us-cert.gov/security-pub...Cyber-Activity

https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/defaul...-16-20296A.csv

https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/defaul...-16-20296A.xml

"
            This Joint Analysis Report (JAR) is the result of analytic efforts between the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). This document provides technical details regarding the tools and infrastructure used by the Russian civilian and military intelligence Services (RIS) to compromise and exploit networks and endpoints associated with the U.S. election, as well as a range of U.S. Government, political, and private sector en******.

The U.S. Government is referring to this malicious cyber activity by RIS as GRIZZLY STEPPE. Previous JARs have not attributed malicious cyber activity to specific countries or threat actors. However, public attribution of these activities to RIS is supported by technical indicators from the U.S. Intelligence Community, DHS, FBI, the private sector, and other en******. This determination expands upon the Joint Statement released October 7, 2016, from the Department of Homeland Security and the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security."

That's as high-up as it goes in the United States with regard to intelligence agencies.

There's no getting around it.
            Last edited by SunSpace; 01-01-2017, 02:59 AM.

Comment

I'd like to add that had Russia declared war on the US during the Obama administration, I would eagerly defect. The leftist threat to western civilization transcends patriotic loyalty to a single government.
              Last edited by ////; 01-01-2017, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                I'd like to add that had Russia declared are on the US during the Obama administration, I would eagerly defect. The leftist threat transcends patriotism. Until they are erased there is no measure too extreme.
                You guys have reached the point of admitting that you'd commit treason against your own country, in favor of Russia?

That should be shocking, but somehow I'm not even surprised.

Tell me...do you like bears?

Comment

I like how liberals suddenly have archaic romantic notions of patriotism and treason when it suits them.

I am loyal to western civilization -- We no longer have the luxury of "nations" in the traditional sense, just economic states.

What the US represents changes every few years with its everchanging governments, demographies, business interests, etc. No I would not take up arms on behalf of a far-left globalist administration that diverted space research money to anti-western "social" (brainwashing) programs (etc).

If I were an Islamic shemale bent on turning Sweden into Nigeria then perhaps you could accuse me of treason by generally trusting Putin over Obama, but alas...
                  Last edited by ////; 01-01-2017, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    I like how liberals suddenly have archaic romantic notions of patriotism and treason when it suits them.

I am loyal to western civilization -- We no longer have the luxury of "nations" in the traditional sense, just economic states.

What the US represents changes every few years with its everchanging governments, demographies, business interests, etc. No I would not take up arms on behalf of a far-left globalist administration that diverted space research money to anti-western "social" (brainwashing) programs (etc).

If I were an Islamic shemale bent on turning Sweden into Nigeria then perhaps you could accuse me of treason by generally trusting Putin over Obama, but alas...

Comment

There's no getting around it.
                      No offense...but this was put out there for the masses like yourself who have no clue about how any of this works. It's just fake news to frighten people. And they have done so really without making any claims for anyone to be able to say they lied because they haven't. They are telling you the truth about meaningless events that the average person has no idea that they are and are assuming...AH HA...there it is.

And when I told you are embarrassing yourself...you really are. For one...you posted an XML version (you don't even know what that means do you) of the same document you had already posted and think it's more evidence of a smoking gun. You can produce an XML version of this page from your browser if you what to...so what? I don't mean to offend you but you are the furthest thing from a techie...you are void of any knowledge about how hacking works and you should maybe investigate a few opinions from people on the web who are before you make any posts about it. Not that you would have the capacity to understand it anyways I suppose. And if that's to much for you...for the 3rd time just read the statement from the FBI Director Jame Comey...the intruders were far too skilled to leave evidence of their work. Even an idiot can understand that.

Here's some more fake news for you to get excited about.

Jan 20th can't come fast enough.
                      https://theintercept.com/2016/12/31/...electric-grid/

Now don't expect any further response from me. You are a waste of my time.

Comment

Working...
                      X