Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you wipe a diarrhea?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wipe with two hands and no toilet paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      For real. Baby wipes are the truth
      I got bidet in my house. It's just $30 at amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        You are a ****ty poster. Pure caca.

Ever been to japan? Washlet.
        Yes a few months

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          Yes a few months
          Where did you live? Which WARD? As a tourist right? Because you need governmental permission to work here. Completely different screening process.

Comment

Where did you live? Which WARD? As a tourist right? Because you need governmental permission to work here. Completely different screening process.
            My company in the Philippines was a Japanese company and sent me there for a few months. There are a lot of Japanese companies in the Philippines and they send Pinoys to Japan some even for a few years

Comment

Surprising thread topic, but I must say that I'm glad I read through it. I didn't know that a bidet could be bought for 30 dollars; maybe one day I'll get one.

Are there any other useful innovations from Japan that we should know about?

Comment

Yea you gotta do a makeshift wet wipes thing with toilet paper & a faucet ideally. If there isn't a faucet or its public bathroom & cats are coming in & out you can flush the toilet a few times & McGvyer some non-**** water to do some makeshift wet wipes. All in all the American bathroom experience if you are ****ting is extremely underdeveloped. Like 70%+ of Americans probably got **** smelling asses. How there isn't wet wipes in any respectable toilet or a bidet or some new taking a **** innovation is crazy in 2016 in the US.

Comment

BUTT.LER you should put a tampon in your stinky azz, a Maxi Pad between your cheeks, and cover up with those depends undergarments.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X