No announcement yet.

How do you wipe a diarrhea?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmfaaaoooooooo!!

Almost dropped my steak on the floor when I read the title.

Wipe until you're "dry", then ball up a bunch of toilet paper, place it under the flow of water from a faucet/tap for a second or so, and then wipe again.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Zarakou forgot to log out of his alias
      You are crazy. bUT.LER is an azz wipe!

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Thinking of going hope to clean. I can't go back to my work place like this. I hate US restroom, in Japan they all have bidet
        You are a ****ty poster. Pure caca.

Ever been to japan? Washlet.

Comment

Get the maid to do it as always.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            and you wanted to be poster of the year

Comment

I usually try to hold it in until I get home. It just doesn't feel clean enough if I'm not using soap and water.

Although one time I went out fairly far from the office for lunch when I had a sudden and thunderous urge to take a schit. I was clenching with all my might while doing the 'I desperately need to poo" walk. I was passing by places that primarily had no bathroom options (CVS, corner stores, laundromat, stuff like that) and started crossing the street...

...and that's when I felt what seemed like my anus opening up wide enough that the only way to prevent destroying my pants right there in the middle of the street was to come to a complete stop, cross my legs and initiate a clench with such ferocity that I almost fell down. Cars in the street were honking their horns, people were yelling but I couldn't bother to process any of that as I was literally holding my asscheeks together so hard that I was shaking and sweating. For a moment I accepted that I was probably gonna schit myself in front of everyone and then have to call my boss to tell him I'd be taking the rest of the day off because I soiled my pants.

Then, I finally had a moment of relief so I stormed through the door of the nearest restaurant I could see. I pushed right through an 'employee only' sign, practically clotheslined everyone in my way, kicked open the door, and absolutely obliterated that bathroom. My arsehole wasn't waiting for my cheeks to hit the seat to get started and it just sprayed out of me, so literally there was schiet stained all on and around the toliet. Took me longer to clean that bathroom up then it did for me to get everything out of my body.

So I guess the moral of the story is to not be an idiot and hold it in like me. Bring some baby wipes everywhere you go and you'll be fine.
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-09-2016, 08:31 AM.

Comment

usually have bringers mom slurp it off

Comment

Honestly do any of you guys use baby wipes? A blessing

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Honestly do any of you guys use baby wipes? A blessing
                    I can't use just dry toliet paper anymore. It doesn't do the job well enough for my liking. I pretty much have to wipe until my arse bleeds before I am sufficiently clean.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      I can't use just dry toliet paper anymore. It doesn't do the job well enough for my liking. I pretty much have to wipe until my arse bleeds before I am sufficiently clean.
                      For real. Baby wipes are the truth

Comment

Working...
                      X