• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    what if mexico invaded puerto rico?

named canelo as field marshall?

would you still be against war?

wars are a necessary evil....
    Yeah, I'd still be against war.

And I wouldn't fight against Canelo unless he's literally in my house trying to kill me. In that situation, I'd have no choice, and only then would I give Canelo a whooping.

Otherwise, the war-mongers can go fight their own war. All wars are about power and greed. It has nothing to do with me.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
      She's not an alt; she's the woman that I've told you all about a zillion times while going over this often-repeated topic of my career that Archer loves to embrace when I'm getting the better of him in debates.

She thought it'd be funny to post on here, which it has been, so far.

She even has a bottle as a signature move; its quite entertaining.
      Stop it. There is some fcukery afoot here

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Stop it. There is some fcukery afoot here
        What? I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Comment

The worst thing in the world is war mongers

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
            Lol man I bet that old man would beat the tar out of you - double chin and all.
            Nah, not to sound like Mr. Mad Dog himself (not that it should matter because I'm not going to war, anyhow), but I'm the biggest power puncher I've seen in my life.

This does indeed sound like bragging, but I might as well provide a couple examples you might relate to, so that you guys finally understand I'm actually dead serious about not being impressed:

Even Evangelista Cotto yelled out at me "Destroyer!" one time because I spooked him with a shot on the bag as he was on his way out of the gym (keep in mind that I was already hitting it, and he could see I was, on his way out.)

Another time, he specifically asked Azuquita Jimenez to ask me not to hit a certain bag because it wasn't in good shape, and he feared I'd pop it.

Another time, Miguel Cotto himself did me the favor of bending the metal of a double-end bag back in place because I popped it off the base with an uppercut.

And even before that gym, at the first gym I ever went to (before JuanMa made it big), Orlando Piņero and his son trained me, and they were quite ecstatic about my punching power, and even told my father they thought I'd be the "next one" after JuanMa.

Is that enough for you guys?

It's been years since I was 15, and I've been out of "boxing" shape for most of the time since, but, to this day, I'm confident that I can take on anybody. At least until I start aging, anyhow.

Basically, those are the only two things I know I'm good at: English and fighting.

I suck at basketball or pretty much any other sport (because I never really played them), but when it comes to fighting, I rather face Golovkin before facing myself.

That should make it clear to you guys. You expect me to be impressed by some old guy with a big mouth?

As Drake would say, get that sshh out of here.

I may be a loser, but I know who I am, and I don't regret the choices I've made.

At the end of the day, I get to spend time with the person I love, and that's all I can ask for in this world.
            Last edited by SunSpace; 12-02-2016, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Nah, not to sound like Mr. Mad Dog himself (not that it should matter because I'm not going to war, anyhow), but I'm the biggest power puncher I've seen in my life.

This does indeed sound like bragging, but I might as well provide a couple examples you might relate to, so that you guys finally understand I'm actually dead serious about not being impressed:

Even Evangelista Cotto yelled out at me "Destroyer!" one time because I spooked him with a shot on the bag as he was on his way out of the gym (keep in mind that I was already hitting it, and he could see I was, on his way out.)

Another time, he specifically asked Azuquita Jimenez to ask me not to hit a certain bag because it wasn't in good shape, as he feared I'd pop it.

Another time, Miguel Cotto himself did me the favor of bending the metal of a double-end bag back in place because I popped it off the base with an uppercut.

And even before that gym, at the first gym I ever went to (before JuanMa made it big), Orlando Piņero and his son trained me, and they were quite ecstatic about my punching power, and even told my father they thought I'd be the "next one" after JuanMa.

It's been years since I was 15, and I've been out of "boxing" shape for most of the time since, but, to this day, I'm confident that I can take on anybody. At least until I start aging, anyhow.

Basically, those are the only two things I know I'm good at: English and fighting.

I suck at basketball or pretty much any other sport (because I never really played them), but when it comes to fighting, I rather face Golovkin before facing myself.

That should make it clear to you guys. You expect me to be impressed by some old guy with a big mouth?

I may be a loser, but I know who I am, and I don't regret the choices I've made.

At the end of the day, I get to spend time with the person I love, and that's all I can ask for in this world.

But, you haven't faced Alexkid. He has a patented "flying corkscrew punch" that he uses as a weapon of of last resort! Alexkid calls it his show stopper!

BUTTOCKS.UTLER has been training Alexkid in fisting. That flying corkscrew punch, if it lands will **** you up and leave your face smelling like ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                But, you haven't faced Alexkid. He has a patented "flying corkscrew punch" that he uses as a weapon of of last resort! Alexkid calls it his show stopper!

BUTTOCKS.UTLER has been training Alexkid in fisting. That flying corkscrew punch, if it lands will **** you up and leave your face smelling like ****.
                LOL that actually made me laugh out loud;

You know what, I think those two guys intimidate me a lot more than Mr. Mad Dogg.

XD

Comment

Another time, he specifically asked Azuquita Jimenez to ask me not to hit a certain bag because it wasn't in good shape, and he feared I'd pop it.

Lol, all lies...

Sorry I don't believe anything anyone says without pictures/videos, etc. for evidence. This is the internet, after all. Anyone can be anything they want.
                  Again - that old White man would bounce your dome-piece like a basketball!

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                    Lol, all lies...

Sorry I don't believe anything anyone says without pictures/videos, etc. for evidence. This is the internet, after all. Anyone can be anything they want.
                    Again - that old White man would bounce your dome-piece like a basketball!
                    lol Well, I don't blame you for not believing me, but all I'm saying is that Mr. Mad Dogg isn't intimidating.

Comment

lol Well, I don't blame you for not believing me, but all I'm saying is that Mr. Mad Dogg isn't intimidating.
                      Nah, he's an old man!

That doesn't mean he still can't throw them DOOKIE BARS!

He's an old grizzled vet who has seen and dealt with death and war.

Comment

Working...
                      X