No announcement yet.

Trump's choice for Defense Secretary is just what is needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thewhitegirl View Post
    i hope you know i am his girlfriend or if you want me to be politically correct his fiance.

fiance eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      you're lying to yourself and you know it.

lol at your over dramatization of "ruining" students....

id ask you to explain your blatant bull**** excuse for why your life turned out the way it did but i really couldnt care less....

"i could have been a university professor doe"

"but i dont like corruption so im an unmployed bori bori pulling the race card on a boxing message board instead of illuminating students minds with my teaching prowess. that's the sign of a true genuine bad ass righteous individual."

and

do you know how pathetic and disingenuous you sound?
      Dude, how could I illuminate anybody, if the system doesn't want that to happen? If all they want is my giving grades away?

If I had thought I stood a chance at making a positive difference in their lives, I would have stayed.

The only way I could have stayed there was by doing it their way, and the way they do it ruins lives. It isn't teaching, what they do;

It's business.
      Last edited by SunSpace; 12-02-2016, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        No.need to be scared, sugar ****.

Eat your prayers and say your vitamins like a good Hulkamanic, and stay away from extreme Islamic teachings,.

If you can do that, then you should continue a long posting life here on Boxing Scene.
        Yeah, no need to even try making me look like I'm for the other side;

I'm an atheist,

And I'm against war.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
          Dude, how could I illuminate anybody, if the system doesn't want that to happen? If all they want is my giving grades away?

If I thought I stood a chance at making a positive difference in their lives, I would have stayed.

The only way I could have stayed is by doing it their way, and the way they do it ruins lives. It isn't teaching, what they do;

It's business.
          you could still grade the papers the way they want to placate them and you could have still gone out of your way to "teach" them what you feel like you needed to do...

instead,

you didnt even try and used something as broad and ambiguous as "corruption" as some pre emptive excuse not to go for it.

you know this.

deep down you do.

Comment

I'm an atheist,

And I'm against war.
            what if mexico invaded puerto rico?

named canelo as field marshall?

would you still be against war?

wars are a necessary evil....

Comment

I'm an atheist,

And I'm against war.
              I'm more on the agnostic side of things and think war is a shity deal.

I also think it's unavoidable and sometimes even necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                you could still grade the papers the way they want to placate them and you could have still gone out of your way to "teach" them what you feel like you needed to do...

instead,

you didnt even try and used something as broad and ambiguous as "corruption" as some pre emptive excuse not to go for it.

you know this.

deep down you do.
                When I say they wanted me to give grades away, I'm not just referring to the act of grading itself.

I'm saying that they wanted me to give my classes the way they give them;

Essentially, that means half in Spanish and consisting of monotonous, brief, and detached content that students won't grasp by the time the test comes around precisely because of being that way, and I'm "expected" to make sure they get good grades anyway, if you even catch my drift.

And that's without even touching upon the moral principles of grading itself. Grading is supposed to HELP you teach. It's not merely an end-result. Assessment is one of the most important elements of teaching.
                Last edited by SunSpace; 12-02-2016, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  I'm more on the agnostic side of things and think war is a shity deal.

I also think it's unavoidable and sometimes even necessary.
                  You have a right to your opinion, but I don't see what good war has done for the Earth.

It remains the same, in my opinion.

Power merely transfers. Horror remains.

Comment

Originally posted by thewhitegirl View Post
                    i take offense to this.

im a women not a man.

like a legit women with breast and everything.

not a blow up doll. or a man pretending to be a women.

i know its hard to take it all in but im a women.
                    Oh god lmao whose alt is this?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      Oh god lmao whose alt is this?
                      She's not an alt; she's the woman that I've told you all about a zillion times while going over this often-repeated topic of my career that Archer loves to embrace when I'm getting the better of him in debates.

She thought it'd be funny to post on here, which it has been, so far.

She even has a bottle as a signature move; its quite entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                      X