No announcement yet.

# Pizza Gate: Secret Pedophilia Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    why do americans love to do this to children? seriously they even go to 3rd world countries so they can fuck children. what's up with the americans?
    It's not just Americans m. Its all over Europe as well

Comment

why do americans love to do this to children? seriously they even go to 3rd world countries so they can fuck children. what's up with the americans?
      This isn't a US only phenomenon, guy.

I've posted links in this thread showing its scope.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        If somebody accuses you of being a pedophile you would just laugh it off? Nothing normal or boss about that, even if he's innocent.
        He's a gay hipster lib. Not the confrontational type lol

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          It's not just Americans m. Its all over Europe as well
          i know but usually it's a white man problem. mostly americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            This isn't a US only phenomenon, guy.

I've posted links in this thread showing its scope.
            yeah still a white man problem. majority americans.

Comment

Who is the jap getting boned in your sig???

****ing great gif

Comment

This is legal in the most islamic countries and they have an entire religion(1.6 followers) dedicated to worshipping a pedophile.

Comment

This is legal in the most islamic countries and they have an entire religion(1.6 followers) dedicated to worshipping a pedophile.
                  they do marry children but ain't like white people raping them, torturing them and doing worship shit.

oh what the fuck i hope american and muslims will just start the war. nuke each other off and we all die.

please god of chinese, americans, blacks, muslims, satanist worshippers if you have that god please get this war started and let all the bombs go off.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Who is the jap getting boned in your sig???

****ing great gif
                    drag it to google image. forget the name since it's hard to say.

Comment

I'm always very difficult to convince on conspiracy theories. But pedophile rings have been proven to exist by law enforcements so it's not some BS like lizards or 9/11 truthers.

If those instagram screenshots are not fake and it's true about the FBI releasing the info on the code words, then it's very damning. And if those paintings were actually made by someone then..well it's some CP fetish obviously, impossible to write off as "weirdo hipster art". I don't even want to describe those paintings they're so vile.

2 things though:
                      -Would these people really be that blunt about it publically? That's the major question mark for me.
                      -No way Obama is involved in this. That makes all of this lose credibility. Lets be serious.
                      Totally agree about obama...

You can hate on obama all you want, I have for years, but I do think he is a decent individual, good dad, and not some creepy pedophile.. His policies are ******ed but he is a decent man and father

Comment

Working...
                      X