Clear All

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    https://youtu.be/IN1K9NVm2Vs

sheetttt foking sheet
    new video has surfaced

in the video u hear the kid being spanked while the kid screams
    the animal keep asking the kid whats my name, kid screams "johnnn!"

john podesta?
    You know that I have no doubt pizzagate is real but I'm not sure it is Podesta in that video. You never know, it may be him, but there's a lot of shills now trying to make people who believe in pizzagate look stupid, by creating false leads. Podesta & co became more active this last week or two, up till now they were completely silent.

They are panicking because the good people from FBI are getting closer to them. The last 30 days, there was like 1000 or 1400 sex trafficking and pedophilia related arrests, way more than the last 4 years under Obama. Small fishes, but now they are able to connect them to the bigger ones and to the elite.
    There was a lot of panic when Trump was pushing for Jeff Sessions, they tried everything to prevent Sessions from getting the attorney seat.

On January 10, 2017, the Senate Judiciary Committee hearings on his nomination began[60] and were interrupted by protesters.[61][62] The committee approved his nomination February 1 on an 11 to 9 party-line vote.[63] The nomination then went to the full Senate for a confirmation vote.[64] The vote on Sessions was delayed until after the vote on Secretary of Education nominee Betsy DeVos, because his confirmation – and subsequent resignation from the Senate – would create a temporary vacancy, which otherwise would have jeopardized DeVos's narrow confirmation.[65] On February 7, 2017, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell stopped Senator Elizabeth Warren who was reading out statements opposing Sessions's nomination as federal judge that had been made by Ted Kennedy and Coretta Scott King. Warren was then officially rebuked per Senate Rule XIX on a party-line vote for "impugning a fellow senator's character".[66] Senator Jeff Merkley read the same letter by King that Senator Warren had attempted to read without interruption.[67][68]
    Now he's the attorney and that's why Podesta & friends are ****ting in their pants.

Comment

• They have control of the information channels that you trust.

Think you are unraveling that Gordian knot? It's all illusion, and like a magician knows how to draw your attention to one hand while the other hand does the trick, you are all being sucked in.

#pizzagate is a laughably transparent distraction. The truth is so much worse. But you will all spend years picking away at the little pieces that have been left for you, thinking you are getting closer to the truth, while they laugh and get away with anything they want.

Your sources of information are owned, lock stock and barrel. Look into the financials - see how well they are doing? That's because they are being rewarded for keeping you all distracted.

A few know the truth though. It's never coming out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
        They have control of the information channels that you trust.

Think you are unraveling that Gordian knot? It's all illusion, and like a magician knows how to draw your attention to one hand while the other hand does the trick, you are all being sucked in.

#pizzagate is a laughably transparent distraction. The truth is so much worse. But you will all spend years picking away at the little pieces that have been left for you, thinking you are getting closer to the truth, while they laugh and get away with anything they want.

Your sources of information are owned, lock stock and barrel. Look into the financials - see how well they are doing? That's because they are being rewarded for keeping you all distracted.

A few know the truth though. It's never coming out.
        Sometimes I think you may be right, sadly.

But even if Pizzagate just serves to bring more attention and awareness to the pedophile elite then it's a win as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Sometimes I think you may be right, sadly.

But even if Pizzagate just serves to bring more attention and awareness to the pedophile elite then it's a win as far as I'm concerned.
          Yes sir. It happens, and has been happening since early civilisations grew to a certain size and basically hasn't stopped.
          The pedophile elite date back to ancient eqypt, greece, babylon and has continued almost without break since then. Every city over a certain size has these activities happening.

There is something not quite human about the elite which are involved in this kind of thing. Normal people couldn't do it and wouldn't want to.

But pizzagate is a plant, and it will not lead anywhere productive. The more oxygen it gets, the worse it is for people who love freedom and who want answers.

Comment

Working...
          X