• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Lol that's not definitive proof at all
    FBI says this is how pedophiles talk,,, exactly like how podesta did,,,

What else would be the reason to say this

Comment

Someone actually brought up this subject to me today. Told me i had to read up on it. I had no idea what they were talking about, but a quick search for 'pizza gate' on social media threw up a lot of hits.

Archives of stuff being deleted ect. From what i did see it looks really fucked up.
      It's late here and there seems to be a lot to catch up on, so i was planning on reading some stuff on it tomorrow. So far i only had this bookmarked :

https://steemit.com/personsofinteres...omet-ping-pong

Cheers for all the links in this thread though. I'm going have a look through it when i get the chance.

Comment

The devil is working overtime. People need to wake up and understand the spiritual warfare between the dark and light. We've been naive and weak for way to long. I don't care what anyone says. Our "leaders" have a lot of explaining to do. It's like we are living in Hades and blind to the truth. I hope this **** isn't true but we need to prepare for the worst.

Comment

you guys are the sickest fcuks ive ever seen on the internet, I guess there is a price to all my free attention, and that is your sickness

police have been notified

like anyone is even interested in this subject unless they are into children

I guess I know what the abuse was, its strange how most bad guys get their karma in advance, not how people usually think about it
          Last edited by AlexKid; 12-01-2016, 09:00 PM.

Comment

I'm always very difficult to convince on conspiracy theories. But pedophile rings have been proven to exist by law enforcements so it's not some BS like lizards or 9/11 truthers.

If those instagram screenshots are not fake and it's true about the FBI releasing the info on the code words, then it's very damning. And if those paintings were actually made by someone then..well it's some CP fetish obviously, impossible to write off as "weirdo hipster art". I don't even want to describe those paintings they're so vile.

2 things though:
            -Would these people really be that blunt about it publically? That's the major question mark for me.
            -No way Obama is involved in this. That makes all of this lose credibility. Lets be serious.

Comment

I guarantee this was the "bombshell" Snowden had on deck. Now we don't even know where he is. Smh

Comment

Alright you really sucked me into this now. I found a video where several guys confront the main man you're talking about.

What do you think about the way he reacts? Some say he should be showing anger for being accused of pedophilia etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  Alright you really sucked me into this now. I found a video where several guys confront the main man you're talking about.

What do you think about the way he reacts? Some say he should be showing anger for being accused of pedophilia etc.
                  Those dudes sounded like a bunch of loonies.. And I don't mean the pizza owner lol. He handled them like a boss.

Making a fuss about the kid taped to the table like its some sexual thing

Comment

why do americans love to do this to children? seriously they even go to 3rd world countries so they can fuck children. what's up with the americans?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Those dudes sounded like a bunch of loonies.. And I don't mean the pizza owner lol. He handled them like a boss.

Making a fuss about the kid taped to the table like its some sexual thing
                      If somebody accuses you of being a pedophile you would just laugh it off? Nothing normal or boss about that, even if he's innocent.

Comment

Working...
                      X