Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Mom kicks out 8yr son for voting for Trump in school

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, Brushmyhair's mom really taught him a lesson.

Comment

Sterling, get your neighbor

Comment

Being liberal means you are tolerant of others views.

Liberals these days are the first to call people stupid, racist, xenophobic, ignorant...straight out the gate. They are the first to actively oppose democracy with demonstrations.

I would have always said I am a liberal. And I am in the true sense of the word I guess but these people are what actually makes people move to the right because they're acting like ****s.

This woman should have explained to her son why voting Trump wasn't in his best interests if that's what she felt.

She's a **** and unfortunately her kids are probably going to be ****s now too.

Comment

That's ****ed up man.

Comment

what an idiot for a parent

Comment

That's not new, that's actually an old home video from siablo's childhood, it explains why he is the way he is now.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                That's not new, that's actually an old home video from siablo's childhood, it explains why he is the way he is now.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  This is messed up, she is mad cause her son likes Trump and in one of those mock election things in his class he voted for Trump so she packs his stuff and kicks him out and films it to post on facebook so she could get praise from other libs.

Thats a good mom. She just teaching the values of right and wrong.

Her son obviously fuk'd up and she let him know. Now he wont mess up like that again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Being liberal means you are tolerant of others views.

Liberals these days are the first to call people stupid, racist, xenophobic, ignorant...straight out the gate. They are the first to actively oppose democracy with demonstrations.

I would have always said I am a liberal. And I am in the true sense of the word I guess but these people are what actually makes people move to the right because they're acting like ****s.

This woman should have explained to her son why voting Trump wasn't in his best interests if that's what she felt.

She's a **** and unfortunately her kids are probably going to be ****s now too.
                    That's so true man. I consider myself a liberal too in the true sense of the word, as you said. But I don't want to be put in the same basket with these idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                      I am not American.
                      You are not Dutch.
                      When are you going home?

Comment

Working...
                      X