Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Mom kicks out 8yr son for voting for Trump in school

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see a video of her crying while being arrested.

Comment

Why do they even hold mock elections in public schools knowing anyone voting for Trump is going to get their shit pushed in by other kids?

Comment

Glad my mother was a lot more understanding when I told her I voted for Bush instead of Dukakis for my 3rd grade mock election back in 1988.

She understood that at 8 years old I didn't even know what the hell a Republican or Democrat was. I was more concerned about what G.I. Joe or Nintendo game I was getting for Christmas that year. I had voted for Bush because I thought Dukakis was a stupid ass name for a president to have.

4 years later there was girl who voted for Bush instead of Clinton in my 7th grade mock election. She didn't get cursed out or beat up. Sucks that this country has come to stupid **** like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
          Why do they even hold mock elections in public schools knowing anyone voting for Trump is going to get their shit pushed in by other kids?
          most of them go off without a hitch. some kids/parents are prone to violence if they cant have their way.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
            most of them go off without a hitch. some kids/parents are prone to violence if they cant have their way.
            I wouldn't encourage any kid from California to mention that they're a Trump supporter in school.

Just asking to get beat up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
              I wouldn't encourage any kid from California to mention that they're a Trump supporter in school.

Just asking to get beat up.
              home school and avoid the savages altogether. in what society is letting people know who you voted for a reason for a group to get violent ? as if the beating will change things.

Comment

Da kid deserve dis for bean a uncle tom, yo

Comment

Crooked Hillary and her minions at work.

Comment

''we dont care if things change or not. we just wait for an excuse to get violent. ANY excuse.''

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      So many jokes I could make right now but I won't

She is so wrong
                      I'm absurdly stoned rn and I was rolling on the carpet dying in laughter, like my upper jaw hurts from how large my smile has been. I musta rewatched it three times...

I'm a horrible person

Comment

Working...
                      X