No announcement yet.

Hate Crime Denunciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    It was like that when the tsunami hit Japan. I know the feeling, more people will know that feeling soon enough.
    Stephen Hawking says humans will only last on Earth for around 600 more years, which is practically nothing in the span of history. All in all, what I've seen so far of this world makes me doubt humans will make it to colonizing other planets before destroying Earth/themselves. I have a strong feeling humanity will not last even a 100 years in its current state. Once food shortages hit many nuclear-armed countries, possibly within 50 years or so, it looks all but inevitable that multiple nuclear winters will come.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
      Stephen Hawking says humans will only last on Earth for around 600 more years, which is practically nothing in the span of history. All in all, what I've seen so far of this world makes me doubt humans will make it to colonizing other planets before destroying Earth/themselves. I have a strong feeling humanity will not last even a 100 years in its current state. Once food shortages hit many nuclear-armed countries, possibly within 50 years or so, it looks all but inevitable that multiple nuclear winters will come.
      We passed the tipping point. Peak oil, a one time gift is past.
      Electricity, unlike oil, is much harder to store, oil is easy to store, easy to break down into fertilizer , plastics, etc. solar power (electricity) at this point in time cannot creat polymers, plastics, & fertilizer. Our whole world runs on petrol.

Comment

Well, I see your opinions, but do you have any insight as to what possibly causes current rates for Black women in particular?
        It's just black people reverting to what is standard in Africa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          It's just black people reverting to what is standard in Africa.
          What is the standard in Africa, and what are the causes of that standard?

Comment

What is the standard in Africa, and what are the causes of that standard?
            You should know. The standard is a black woman gets knocked up and the father has zero involvement in raising his children.

Why? That's what men in Africa want to do.

Comment

You should know. The standard is a black woman gets knocked up and the father has zero involvement in raising his children.

Read 'Memoirs of a Boy Soldier' by Ishmael Beah.

Comment

that's no way to speak about your ancestors!

Comment

• Black man admits to defacing his OWN car with racist graffiti in a Halloween prank that 'got out of hand' after it sparked racial tensions on Kansas State University campus

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ffiti-car.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                    Black man admits to defacing his OWN car with racist graffiti in a Halloween prank that 'got out of hand' after it sparked racial tensions on Kansas State University campus

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ffiti-car.html
                    I denounce this racism my dudes

Comment

• lol wtf sunspace is back?

Comment

Working...
                      X