No announcement yet.

Hate Crime Denunciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    Not baffling. You didn't have tons of black single mothers back in the day, now you do.
    Tons of white single moms too, Xoo.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Tons of white single moms too, Xoo.
      Not as bad as blacks but bad enough. That's what happens when you let women vote.

Comment

Not as bad as blacks but bad enough. That's what happens when you let women vote.
        I see. So no to women voting. Should Blacks be allowed to vote?

Comment

Not baffling. You didn't have tons of black single mothers back in the day, now you do.
          lol ponder what you just said for a minute with me...in the times of SLAVERY, we supposedly had LESS single, Black mothers? Do you honestly believe Black slaves were able to form familial structures with comparative ease in the times of SLAVERY? Usually, this is where I try helping out by providing links to relevant info, but my island has fallen, and boxingscene just so happens to be one of the only sites I can load on this phone. You'll have to Google it!

Comment

If it was only that, we know he would have been in the White House.

Also, don't pay 1bad65 any mind. He has a bunch of people on ignore. He proved himself to be mentally feeble as you and I first noted back then.

You still in Puerto Rico nowadays?
            Yeah, sitting here in the darkness since Irma. I think it's been around 100 days. My island has crashed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
              Yeah, sitting here in the darkness since Irma. I think it's been around 100 days. My island has crashed.
              Stay strong. I have been through two hurricanes but the most I went without current was about two weeks for one and about two days for the other. Why don't you head back to America?

Comment

I see. So no to women voting. Should Blacks be allowed to vote?
                Yes. Which is one reason I don't want them in white countries.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                  lol ponder what you just said for a minute with me...in the times of SLAVERY, we supposedly had LESS single, Black mothers? Do you honestly believe Black slaves were able to form familial structures with comparative ease in the times of SLAVERY? Usually, this is where I try helping out by providing links to relevant info, but my island has fallen, and boxingscene just so happens to be one of the only sites I can load on this phone. You'll have to Google it!
                  The amount single mothers was artificially high but probably lower than today because sometimes families were separated. Nowadays no one is forcing people to be single mothers. BTW, one of the complaints is about slavery was that families were separated.

Comment

Yes. Which is one reason I don't want them in white countries.
                    But why shouldn't women vote then?

Comment

But why shouldn't women vote then?
                      Because they vote for large government so they don't have to be responsible.

Comment

Working...
                      X