No announcement yet.

Trump: Transgender people should use bathroom of their choice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump: Transgender people should use bathroom of their choice

And in response to a follow-up question, he said that if Caitlyn Jenner were to walk into Trump Tower and want to use a bathroom, he would be comfortable with her choosing any bathroom she wanted. “That is correct,” Mr. Trump said.
    http://www.nytimes.com/politics/firs...hey-want/?_r=1

Hey maybe Trump won't be so bad after all

He's always said this. He's not very conservative on social issues like ****s and abortion.

I just had some guy on facebook tell me he "Can't believe we elected a president who vowed to use nuclear bombs on ISIS

???

Have any of you ever considered just looking at a website other than Huffington Post? It would clear a lot of mysteries up. They're out there protesting against a guy who doesn't exist, a villain they invented and attributed fake quotes to.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      He's always said this

I just had some guy on facebook tell me he "Can't believe we elected a president who vowed to use nuclear bombs on ISIS

???

Have any of you ever considered just looking at a website other than Huffington Post? It would clear a lot of mysteries up
      IDK about bold, but can confirm that I don't read the Huffington Post.

EDIT: Although I doubt he actually vowed the use of nuclear power. I think I'd remember hearing about that.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-10-2016, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Not shocked. I don't remember him bashing the LGBT community and he is from NY. That article is old though.

Comment

loool..

the donald played you liberal cucks and parlayed his ambitious talents to the american presidency.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            loool..

the donald played you liberal cucks and parlayed his ambitious talents to the american presidency.
            You sure you not confused about that? I don't recall him having much to say about the Supreme Court decision on gay marriage either (correct me if I'm wrong), other than that he thinks that it should have been left to the states to decide for themselves.

Mike Pence on the other hand is thunderously and clearly opposed to basic LGBTQ rights.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              http://www.nytimes.com/politics/firs...hey-want/?_r=1

Hey maybe Trump won't be so bad after all
              If this is what you care about as your central issue with Trump, and what makes him a good or bad candidate, then you are the definition of a cuck.

Also take into account, the supreme court justices he nominates are probably going to be ultra conservative Christian.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                If this is what you care about as your central issue with Trump, and what makes him a good or bad candidate, then you are the definition of a cuck.

Also take into account, the supreme court justices he nominates are probably going to be ultra conservative Christian.
                You are one to speak. You have a problem with his temperament.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post

This is not my only or central concern, but it is one a weigh with some significance. Seems like a basic right that you get to make decisions concerning your own body and your own life.

Comment

It's fairly well known that Don is NOT a social or ideological conservative. A lot of people hype up the base with social conservatism during the primary only to be more pragmatic in governing.

Comment

Working...
                    X