Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump: Transgender people should use bathroom of their choice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why im laughing at these Liberals all paranoid and acting like the world ends, these morons dont even know Trump isnt even a hardline Conservative the guy is pretty fair, they just think cause he is a billionaire he is evil.

They been indoctrinated like gang members to follow their gang.

Trump is pretty liberal on social issues.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      He's always said this. He's not very conservative on social issues like ****s and abortion.

I just had some guy on facebook tell me he "Can't believe we elected a president who vowed to use nuclear bombs on ISIS

???

Have any of you ever considered just looking at a website other than Huffington Post? It would clear a lot of mysteries up. They're out there protesting against a guy who doesn't exist, a villain they invented and attributed fake quotes to.
      He's adopted the conservative mantra on adoption. Watch the third debate.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        He's always said this. He's not very conservative on social issues like ****s and abortion.

I just had some guy on facebook tell me he "Can't believe we elected a president who vowed to use nuclear bombs on ISIS

???

Have any of you ever considered just looking at a website other than Huffington Post? It would clear a lot of mysteries up. They're out there protesting against a guy who doesn't exist, a villain they invented and attributed fake quotes to.

This...

I personally believe Trump is a hardcore atheist (which I love about him)... He's not the traditional far-right Christian candidate like Ted Cruz.

He doesn't care about what ****s do in their private life - marry, butt ****, whatever..

He's fiscally conservative, which is great... And FINALLY he speaks up about REAL social, or more so geopolitical issues like immigration... Every other Republican candidate wanted some form of immigration reform allowing illegals to stay, and their anchor babies, etc.

Also about Muslims - yes - Islam is incompatible with Western Culture, and it's about damn time a leader of a major western country outright said so.

Racist? Trump is a bottom-line guy... Yeah, I can imagine him looking through applications for accountants: "Oh wow, this guy can save us 300k a year, and he's only asking for 130k in salary?!? He's a goldmine"! Ooohhhhhh... He's black... Nevemrind then *trashes application*"

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
          This...

I personally believe Trump is a hardcore atheist (which I love about him)... He's not the traditional far-right Christian candidate like Ted Cruz.

He doesn't care about what ****s do in their private life - marry, butt ****, whatever..

He's fiscally conservative, which is great... And FINALLY he speaks up about REAL social, or more so geopolitical issues like immigration... Every other Republican candidate wanted some form of immigration reform allowing illegals to stay, and their anchor babies, etc.

Also about Muslims - yes - Islam is incompatible with Western Culture, and it's about damn time a leader of a major western country outright said so.

Racist? Trump is a bottom-line guy... Yeah, I can imagine him looking through applications for accountants: "Oh wow, this guy can save us 300k a year, and he's only asking for 130k in salary?!? He's a goldmine"! Ooohhhhhh... He's black... Nevemrind then *trashes application*"

He is not a hardcore atheist at all man, militant hardcore atheist are annoying they get triggered easily and left leaning and hate Christians, he just doesn't really care, he is Agnostic more likely, he has thanked God many times even in the 80s before this campaign.

Obama is an Atheist, but not a militant one, he is indifferent a regular atheist with no spite for religious people.

People just so brainwashed, when they hear republican they think automatically BAD GUY, because most people do not research politics they go off headlines and hollywood its why most people are democrat they watch tv and movies and worship them.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Transgender women are far more likely to be abused when forced to use the men's room than woman are by trangsender women or by men in a wig.

Someone told me today that it's an obvious issue that old pedo men can use the same bathroom as little girls. I said, then are you ok with old pedo men using the same bathroom as little boys? You aren't actually dealing with the problem of pedos by forcing them into one bathroom or the other.
            How about getting guys who think they are girls and girls who think they are guys some mental help?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              He is not a hardcore atheist at all man, militant hardcore atheist are annoying they get triggered easily and left leaning and hate Christians, he just doesn't really care, he is Agnostic more likely, he has thanked God many times even in the 80s before this campaign.

Obama is an Atheist, but not a militant one, he is indifferent a regular atheist with no spite for religious people.

People just so brainwashed, when they hear republican they think automatically BAD GUY, because most people do not research politics they go off headlines and hollywood its why most people are democrat they watch tv and movies and worship them.
              Good points... Yes I hate those type of atheists too...

I didn't mean it like that - militant atheist...

I just meant he's not your typical religious conservative.

Comment

Transgender women are far more likely to be abused when forced to use the men's room than woman are by trangsender women or by men in a wig.

Someone told me today that it's an obvious issue that old pedo men can use the same bathroom as little girls. I said, then are you ok with old pedo men using the same bathroom as little boys? You aren't actually dealing with the problem of pedos by forcing them into one bathroom or the other.

If you're truly a transexual, and suffer from that gender disorientation or whatever - which a small percent of the population actually does... and you really try...

Then nobody is gonna say anything because 99% of the time they actually look like the new gender they take on.

Comment

This is not my only or central concern, but it is one a weigh with some significance. Seems like a basic right that you get to make decisions concerning your own body and your own life.
                  The mental hospital is always a call & car ride away

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    How about getting guys who think they are girls and girls who think they are guys some mental help?
                    That's the real issue. Not which bathrooms they use (or sneak into anyway). Getting on with our archaic view that the way to fix a mental disorder is attaching plastic boobs to your chest. The antipsychotic drug pimozide has been shown to reduce transgender feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                      Or much simpler, we can stop asking or caring what people are packing between their legs. It's something that I feel is odd that people are concerned with at all.

I'm sure most transgender people do get mental help, but just saying that they should acknowledge their assigned gender doesn't work. We have seen the pattern in gay conversion camps - they don't get 'better' (if you would call it that anyway), they instead just continue to feel guilty about their sexual urges and self identification and go on to be depressed and/or attempt suicide. A little acceptance and understanding from other people is better medicine than any therapy could ever hope to be.

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                      If you're truly a transexual, and suffer from that gender disorientation or whatever - which a small percent of the population actually does... and you really try...

Then nobody is gonna say anything because 99% of the time they actually look like the new gender they take on.
                      Idk about 99% but the fear is continued legislation similar to what got passed in NC which is invasive and embarrassing to those individuals. They are made to not feel safe as the law gives other people the feeling that they are fake men and women who shouldn't be seen as or respected as equals.
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-10-2016, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X