Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Van Jones: How Do I Explain This to My Children?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    Lots of "official university policies" and "department statements" -- very few serious academics.
    There are a lot of academics who back my statements up.

I'd like to see which "serious academics" on the other side back racism with actual scientific proof.

Comment

It wasn't about race...it wasn't about gender. It was about someone who grossly abused the privilege of their position in govt for personal gain...and got caught and lied their way through it all surrounded by a sea of corruption...and who was exposed and rejected for it. I almost feel sorry for the people who can't see this as obvious as it is and have to try to live life with severally disadvantaged brains.

Trump nor anyone else really has all that much to do with the victory as Clinton having everything to do with her lose...demographics aside.

It's over thank God...move on now...everything is good.

Today the Dow closed at a record high.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...tory/93580628/

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        This is much worse than that video of a bunch of black thugs beating and old white Trump supporter.
        One crime doesn't excuse another.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          I'm not trying to stop you from saying it lol. I just pointed out how ignorant you are. Actually after reading it again your lack of intelligence is funny. Keep it up because I'm entertained
          Fair enough, bruh. The first (****sexual) black president did nothing to stop unarmed people (of any race, but more often than not, blacks) being killed by the police. We're in agreement on that. At least you were smart enough to not try and dispute the last part of my comment btw. That would've just made you look like a delusional ****.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post

Comment

You're essentially watching the death of globalist liberal party. Van Jones is giving a spirited rally cry in the ruling class's playbook but guess what? Nobody buys this bull**** anymore. The idea you can continue winning races without defending/proposing bold policy views by simply claiming the moral high ground is pathetic. It worked for a while but anymore the performance art Van is putting on offends people more then Trump's "rhetoric". A lot of band wagon idiots and feeble minded mere children brainwashed by media manipulation. Upset and distraught over what is the liberal Democrats regressive artificial moral outrage going on full blast as it, in all honesty, is a losing campaign message.

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
                  Fair enough, bruh. The first (****sexual) black president did nothing to stop unarmed people (of any race, but more often than not, blacks) being killed by the police. We're in agreement on that. At least you were smart enough to not try and dispute the last part of my comment btw. That would've just made you look like a delusional ****.
                  The last part of your comments was not the topic that I responded to. The topic was your asinine claim that Obama is responsible for unarmed black men getting shot. Now you're trying to run from your ignorance by changing the subject to an unrelated topic.

Your pseudo intellectual fake militant act is as transparent as the stupid avatars you use. What are you, 12?

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    The last part of your comments was not the topic that I responded to. The topic was your asinine claim that Obama is responsible for unarmed black men getting shot. Now you're trying to run from your ignorance by changing the subject to an unrelated topic.

Your pseudo intellectual fake militant act is as transparent as the stupid avatars you use. What are you, 12?
                    Are you sure you're not a female, because your thought processes when it comes to "debating" are eerily similar. "State opinion as fact, insult viewpoint you don't agree with, (without a shred of proof, facts or research), whine, and repeat". I feel sorry for anyone who has to put up with your, "Duhhh, I'm right and you're wrong, and if you don't agree, you're a moron/bigot/ignorant etc". Anyway, you neglected to comment on Hoebama extending the Patriot Act and the Bush Tax cuts because if you did, you'd have to double down on your frivolous "Obama didn't have anything to do with it" stance on things he obviously did, making you look like an irrational twat, or (like an intelligent person) you could've said, "Yeah, he did do those things, but in my opinion he's not responsible for unarmed people getting killed by the police".

You did NEITHER, which is what women do, aka just neglecting or disregarding facts that don't suit their agenda. Doesn't really sound like something an "intelligent" person would do, does it? And once again, Obama has done literally NOTHING to stop unarmed (or legally armed) people getting killed by the police, because he cares about people of color about as much as Bush did. That means he's responsible. But whatever you have to tell yourself, bruh. Welcome to my ignore list, because there's nothing to be gained by conversing with an irrational person. Now go convince yourself you're "right" some more. :gay:
                    Last edited by JTfloyd; 11-11-2016, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Assaulting someone is a crime.

Saying 'Build The Wall' is protected 1st Amendment free speech and thus not a crime.

Try again....

Comment

Working...
                      X