Collapse
No announcement yet.

C0ck offs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually once i was having sex with a brazilian shemale and she had a huuuuge shlong. It was great, not because i love huge schlong, but i like to feel a bit humiliated sometimes. My c0ck is actually a pretty good size so it's not often i see bigger, but this one was.

So it was pretty cool and humiliating to see a girl with a bigger wang than me, especially when i held them together. I got to enjoy her and also feeling humiliated as we masturbated with our beef whistles next to each other.

It was wonderful.

Comment

I thought id bump my great thread. Any of you dude ever do a C0ck off with you friends? What were they results?

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
        I thought id bump my great thread. Any of you dude ever do a C0ck off with you friends? What were they results?
        No. Did something somewhat similar when we were like 13 or 14 though. We found a nudie mag from one of the school girl's father's stash. I guess her dad died and they were going through his stuff and found it. Somehow one of my friends got a hold of it. This is just before internet **** really took off. DVD's, mags, and adult stores were still the hot ticket items.

Anyways, we took it to one of our friends houses when his parents and brother and sister weren't home. Someone had the idea that we have a wanking contest to see who can wank off the fastest. You would go into the bathroom and come out when you're done. One guy came out in 5 seconds. We called BS on that one.

I questioned it though. I mean, how do you know how fast they did it if they were alone in the bathroom? You're just going off of the honesty of the dude in the bathroom. He can make up whatever time he wanted. Didn't even need to jerk it. He could just come out 2 minutes later and say he did it when he never even pulled down his pants.

I thought the **** was too weird and I dipped out.

Comment

Just when you thought boxing scene couldn't get gayyer it tripples down on gay sh^t. I bet there are gay websites where this would be considered creepier than it is here.

Also wtf at Beercules saying he's NOW accepting dick pics...like he ain't been accepting them for years.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
            No. Did something somewhat similar when we were like 13 or 14 though. We found a nudie mag from one of the school girl's father's stash. I guess her dad died and they were going through his stuff and found it. Somehow one of my friends got a hold of it. This is just before internet **** really took off. DVD's, mags, and adult stores were still the hot ticket items.

Anyways, we took it to one of our friends houses when his parents and brother and sister weren't home. Someone had the idea that we have a wanking contest to see who can wank off the fastest. You would go into the bathroom and come out when you're done. One guy came out in 5 seconds. We called BS on that one.

I questioned it though. I mean, how do you know how fast they did it if they were alone in the bathroom? You're just going off of the honesty of the dude in the bathroom. He can make up whatever time he wanted. Didn't even need to jerk it. He could just come out 2 minutes later and say he did it when he never even pulled down his pants.

I thought the **** was too weird and I dipped out.
            The problem with what you and your friends did was having each guy individually go into the bathroom. You should havr done like what me and my friends did and have a circle jerk. No joke. One of my friends cummed in half a minute once he got to really stroking it.
            Last edited by True-Boxing-Fan; 01-17-2018, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              Actually once i was having sex with a brazilian shemale and she had a huuuuge shlong. It was great, not because i love huge schlong, but i like to feel a bit humiliated sometimes. My c0ck is actually a pretty good size so it's not often i see bigger, but this one was.

So it was pretty cool and humiliating to see a girl with a bigger wang than me, especially when i held them together. I got to enjoy her and also feeling humiliated as we masturbated with our beef whistles next to each other.

It was wonderful.

This guy is wild.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Just when you thought boxing scene couldn't get gayyer it tripples down on gay sh^t. I bet there are gay websites where this would be considered creepier than it is here.

Also wtf at Beercules saying he's NOW accepting dick pics...like he ain't been accepting them for years.
                I was expecting more from you to be honest.

Comment

I love the gay lounge! Gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling deep down in my man sack.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

It was wonderful.
                    Dude you are a badass. Salute

Comment

''it was wonderful''

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X