No announcement yet.

C0ck offs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just thought id bump this for yall.

Anyone else done c0ck offs with your friends or family?

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
      Just thought id bump this for yall.

Anyone else done c0ck offs with your friends or family?
      When we were in middle school, we had a jerk off competition to see who could cream the fastest.

I didn't partake. I was too weirded out with that one.

Some ma fcukas as were full of **** though. Dude claimed he nutted in 5 seconds.

Comment

Comment

the only gayish thing I done as a pup was seeing who could spunk the quickest to the underwear section of the old clothes catalogues. Looking back a win really should of been frowned upon

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Wow, this is one of my most quoted posts and this is 100% true. I was no more than 8-9 years old and the other kid a lil older, but not by much. We were fighting, as boys do, tempers were flaring and before I knew what was happening the kid had whipped up his penis and was trying to pee on me. I did what any other sensible kid would do - fire back, fight piss with piss. I also remember our parents breaking it up. It was quite the neighborhood spectacle
            This shiznit had me busting up at my desk. Co-workers were coming in asking what was so funny!!!

Comment

In honor of christmas coming up. I'd thought this thread needed a bump.

Share your c0ck off story.

Comment

In honor of christmas coming up. I'd thought this thread needed a bump.

Share your c0ck off story.
                How is my sweet little sissy who likes to suck big black dicks?

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                  How is my sweet little sissy who likes to suck big black dicks?
                  What's up my little phaggot **** queen, how you been phaggot?

Has your butt hole healed up from that ass pounding I gave it a couple weeks ago. I'm sure your ribs are still sore. I just love slugging you in the ribs while i got you doggystyle Fuking you.

I dont know what it is with you but you love that degrading ass Fuking I always give you. I know you don't like the punches to your ribs but oh well you are my b1tch and you will take it like the little phaggot you are.

Punk MFer

Comment

What's up my little phaggot **** queen, how you been phaggot?

Has your butt hole healed up from that ass pounding I gave it a couple weeks ago. I'm sure your ribs are still sore. I just love slugging you in the ribs while i got you doggystyle Fuking you.

I dont know what it is with you but you love that degrading ass Fuking I always give you. I know you don't like the punches to your ribs but oh well you are my b1tch and you will take it like the little phaggot you are.

Punk MFer
                    Thanks for the laughs ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                      Thanks for the laughs ****.
                      No problem you phaggot queen.

Comment

Working...
                      X