No announcement yet.

C0ck offs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C0ck offs

Just wondering if any of you all ever done C0ck offs with your buddies to see who's bigger.

Let's get into it and discuss. It would be cool if we could do a c0ck off on these boards to find out who's the most hung.

No one has ever done a c0ck off? I call BS on yall.

Comment

Mine's tiny when flaccid so at no point would I want someone to see my flaccid cawk. Showers always beat growers in this department.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
        Mine's tiny when flaccid so at no point would I want someone to see my flaccid cawk. Showers always beat growers in this department.
        Well it would be cool if we were all able to do a c0ck off and get a scale to see who is smallest to the most hung guy on here.

Comment

Never had a c0ck off but when I was a lil kid, I had "piss fight" with another kid in my neighborhood - true story. He pulled out his d1ck and tried to pee on me, so I countered whipped out my own d1ck and tried to fire back. As kids we did some ****ed up ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Never had a c0ck off but when I was a lil kid, I had "piss fight" with another kid in my neighborhood - true story. He pulled out his d1ck and tried to pee on me, so I countered whipped out my own d1ck and tried to fire back. As kids we did some ****ed up ****.
            Now THAT'S some crazy sh it! It would be enough to pi ss me off, lol. Never had any co©k measuring contests, but we would see who could hit the urinal from the farthest in elementary school. This kid Bracy always won, had a hell of an arc on his shot.

Comment

You like me then but instead of piss fights(sounds cool though) with my friends and I we used to do circle jerks.

Comment

By the way since you the big man around here, how do you think we can conduct a c0ck off between us all on here. It would be way cool to find the most hung dude and who had button d1ck. You think you can coordinate it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                  Just wondering if any of you all ever done C0ck offs with your buddies to see who's bigger.

Let's get into it and discuss. It would be cool if we could do a c0ck off on these boards to find out who's the most hung.
                  True boxing cuck wants pics of your dicks so he can jerk off thinkng about sucking them. Preferably big black ones.

Comment

what does the ''winner'' get in these competitions ?

Comment

Working...
                    X