Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you interact with low IQ, high testosterone males?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
    Such a stupid question. Obviously Dak. If the Eagles win, then put Romo back in.
    Yeah I guess it is a stupid question

But then again I'm a low IQ'd guy talking to another low IQ'd guy, so really what did you expect

Comment

I apologize or hit them in the throat, depending on my threat assessment.

I figure, he is looking for an azz whooping, a case of it, and he is gonna find it.

I move on.

Comment

I Can Typing Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Yeah I guess it is a stupid question

But then again I'm a low IQ'd guy talking to another low IQ'd guy, so really what did you expect
          My low IQ was supposed to be increased by the mullet. Luckily you had me get rid of it. I've lost all interest in monster trucks, pro wrestling, the double wide lifestyle.

You are certainly a good man.
          Last edited by Zaroku; 10-26-2016, 05:19 AM.

Comment

I just flash random gang signs at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I just flash random gang signs at them.
              Nice, you gave me a new approach to conflict resolution.

I'm gonna do the same thing in the future as I change into my fishnets and apply make up.
              Last edited by Zaroku; 10-26-2016, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Nice, you gave me a new approach to conflict resolution.

I'm gonna do the same think in the future as I change into my fishnets and apply make up.

I wear fishnets underneath my pants everywhere I go, so I have that covered.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  I wear fishnets underneath my pants everywhere I go, so I have that covered.
                  Advanced thinking. Awesome. Once I go fish nets I gotta buy Velcro clothing that can be torn away in a Macho Macho Man way.

I'll get shot by the popo, but scare the crap out of the average man.

Comment

Take off your glove and slap it across their face.Challenge them to a duel.Then turn up the next day mob handed.If he's got a low IQ ,he may not have seen this coming.

Comment

Usually being "one of the guys" is the biggest thing in a dumb musclebro's universe, so if you can act like you're "one of the guys" they relax their posture. Respond to their intimidation attempts as though you're old lockeroom buddies until they themselves aren't sure whether they're serious.

Sarcasm/condescension or trying to reason with them will just make them hulk out because they sense a trick.
                      Last edited by ////; 10-26-2016, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X