• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you fookin' kidding me dude

Comment

• **** Lebron

Comment

• Lol damn this is brutal. But maddon is a fuking tard. Showalter probably sitting back laughing

Comment

• Damn...I switched over to watch Power and the game is tied. What happened??????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Lol damn this is brutal. But maddon is a fuking tard. Showalter probably sitting back laughing
            Maddon worked the hell out of Chapman. It was bound to get to him at some point.

Comment

• Yeah baby! The curse of the goat is alive and well!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                Damn...I switched over to watch Power and the game is tied. What happened??????????????
                RBI double by I forget who. Scored 1 run. Then an unlikely 2 run bomb by Davis to tie it up. Davis was battling Chapman for a while, getting contact, but foul. So you know he was just trying to find that sweet spot and he got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  **** Lebron
                  True that

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                    Damn...I switched over to watch Power and the game is tied. What happened??????????????
                    Chapman gave up 3 runs in the bottom of the 8th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      I'm a Cardinals fan

But yes been rough around here.. Liberal politicians have destroyed the state economy and bankrupted the state..

Example- chicago public schools just signed a new 4 year contract. Year 1 is funded by the biggest tax increase in chicago history, and by year 2 it's underfunded by 100+ million, and who knows how much by year 3 n 4...

This is why I have such disdain for liberal economic/taxes/etc policies... Socially they usually right but fiscally liberals are ******ed

I gotcha ya but you kinda lost me at liberal politician.

Where's Gulliani when you need em ?

Comment

Working...
                      X