No announcement yet.

**Official 2016 MLB Postseason**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
    Imagine Indians blowing a 3-1 lead same year the Cavs came back from a 1-3 deficit
    That would be some crazy ****. The city of Cleveland still got a major championship which should ease the potential pain.

Comment

• Why go to Chapman so early with a 5 run lead? What if they need Chapman tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
        Why go to Chapman so early with a 5 run lead? What if they need Chapman tomorrow?
        My thoughts exactly. The more they see him the more they figure him out.

His appeal is change of pace from the starter. Him pitching 2 or 3 innings gives the hitters a chance to dial in on him.

Maddon is good don't get me wrong, but sometimes I wonder if it's just the talent seeing them through and maybe if he had a lesser team some of his decisions would be exposed.

Comment

• Rizzo with a bomb.

YES......

:TIMER::TIMER::TIMER:

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            My thoughts exactly. The more they see him the more they figure him out.

His appeal is change of pace from the starter. Him pitching 2 or 3 innings gives the hitters a chance to dial in on him.

Maddon is good don't get me wrong, but sometimes I wonder if it's just the talent seeing them through and maybe if he had a lesser team some of his decisions would be exposed.
            They better not let Chapman pitch the 9th with a 7 run lead

Comment

• If I'm Francona, Kluber is pitching game 7.

Comment

If I'm Francona, Kluber is pitching game 7.
                No doubt, Short rest but all you need from him is 5 solid innings and the bullpen can do the rest.

Comment

If I'm Francona, Kluber is pitching game 7.
                  this is what will happen; kluber will silence these cub bats.

on everything, fuk all those old @ss cub fans 85+ that have lived this far w/out ever having seen a championship. i'm trying to see kluber send those decrepit devils to hell w/ no mlb championship winning experience.

Comment

• Karma be a mofo...

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 11-02-2016, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                      this is what will happen; kluber will silence these cub bats.

on everything, fuk all those old @ss cub fans 85+ that have lived this far w/out ever having seen a championship. i'm trying to see kluber send those decrepit devils to hell w/ no mlb championship winning experience.

They've made it this far without one, and their lives turned out alright. At least they'll have the ticket stubs from '45.

Honestly thought this would be a quick series, specially after game 1. I hope they win a close game so the old ass Chicago fans suffer more.

Comment

Working...
                      X