Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here into trannies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts? It's good to have a legit pervert in the Lounge.

Comment

Off topic, but I after I voted on the poll, I somehow I got linked to Anorak's Roy Jones over Tarver betting page from 2005.

This new boxingscene layout is doing funny, random ****.
      Last edited by Willy Wanker; 09-30-2016, 02:47 AM.

Comment

I don't mind a shemale but she has to be very feminine, good looking and basically convincing as a woman. I've banged a fair few little Asian ladyboys and a couple of Brazilian ones too. Actually last month i banged a quite well known Brazilian ****star shemale and her female friend after i met them in a bar in London.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Off topic, but I after I voted on the poll, I somehow I got linked to Anorak's Roy Jones over Tarver betting page from 2005.

This new boxingscene layout is doing funny, random ****.
          I seen that happen occasionally before the new layout. Just a weird thing.

Great I voted just to see where it took me, hope my selection in the poll doesn't come back to haunt me.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            I seen that happen occasionally before the new layout. Just a weird thing.

Great I voted just to see where it took me, hope my selection in the poll doesn't come back to haunt me.

It might be a phone thing. I don't use my laptop nearly as often these days for boxingscene, but I've never seen it happen before on my PC or even iPad.

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
              To be completely honest. I think I've fapped to tranny **** two maybe three times. Not my kind of stuff. But it's doable
              My God, You have sinned. Go and repent! For shame, man. For shame.

Comment

Should have been a public poll.

Comment

Welcome back, Spray. Hope all is well.

Comment

I voted on the DL (so its not really on the DL anymore now is it? oh dear) and it took me to and old Annie thread where he begs for points of a guy called Tarver wtf?

Comment

No, but reaming one is on my bucket list.

Comment

Working...
                      X