Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[YO!] I abandoned a urinal when a guy started using the one next to me. That weird?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if theres only 2 urinal then yea youre weird

Comment

Originally posted by Frontman View Post
      For damage control I jokingly announced, "Gotta wash my hands before I touch it. Ha ha."
      This is the most beta part f the whole story.

Comment

I used to always use the cubicle rather than urinal. Now i don't mind but it started when i was a kid, my dad always told me to use the cubicle because public toilets are "perverts/paedo's paradise" in his words. So i'd always just got into the habit of using the cubicle. Now i just go to whichever is nearest, usually urinal.

But a friend of mine never ever uses the urinal. I get the feeling it's because he has a small penis. We travel together on tour a lot so often we take breaks on the road and probably went to the toilet together a lot, and i've never once seen him use a urinal. If someone is there using it, or if i am, he will do things like wash his hands, pretend to look at his phone or something until nobody is at the urinal, or just use a cubicle. I have no idea why, i can only put it down to the fact he doesn't want anyone to see his pecker.

Comment

Some guys are just piss shy i guess.

When i was a kid I sometimes couldn't go if there was someone next to me so i would just pretend to go then go back 5 mins later.

Comment

Today at work a guy approached and straight up started using the urinal directly next to me. I immediately abandoned ship and walked to the sink.

For damage control I jokingly announced, "Gotta wash my hands before I touch it. Ha ha."

This happened last week too. There's only two urinals at the restroom and there are a lot of workers, so there are virtually no quiet moments where I can piss in peace. And there's always some sicko pissing and loudly hocking loogies simultaneously. Nasty mofos.

After I washed my hands I chose to go to a stall rather than return to the urinal where the guy was still occupying it.

Is it odd to abandon a urinal prematurely when a stranger uses the one next to me at the same time? Like, if a stream of pee is coming out of my Willy Wonka and a guy comes in proximity my thing will stop mid stream. I also can't take a dump if there's somebody else next to me taking a dump. Even if I really had to go. I have to be comfortable to go. Is anyone else like this?

What is the psychology behind this, do you think? And do you think women go through this also?
            It's cuz u have a small pecker... Man up... / thread

Comment

In the penitentiary we had to shower with 3 other men and afemale guard watching sometimes. What would you have done then?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                In the penitentiary we had to shower with 3 other men and afemale guard watching sometimes. What would you have done then?
                That s.hit is crazy huh... U ever had to dump and pump?

Comment

Today at work a guy approached and straight up started using the urinal directly next to me. I immediately abandoned ship and walked to the sink.

This happened last week too. There's only two urinals at the restroom and there are a lot of workers, so there are virtually no quiet moments where I can piss in peace. And there's always some sicko pissing and loudly hocking loogies simultaneously. Nasty mofos.

After I washed my hands I chose to go to a stall rather than return to the urinal where the guy was still occupying it.

Is it odd to abandon a urinal prematurely when a stranger uses the one next to me at the same time? Like, if a stream of pee is coming out of my Willy Wonka and a guy comes in proximity my thing will stop mid stream. I also can't take a dump if there's somebody else next to me taking a dump. Even if I really had to go. I have to be comfortable to go. Is anyone else like this?

What is the psychology behind this, do you think? And do you think women go through this also?
                  Yea thats very odd behavior. Just be a man and piss and get out. I can piss or take a dump anywhere. When you got to go you got to go and who gives a fuk if there is a guy pissing in the urinal next to you. Be a real man, piss and quit being a little insecure boy.

Now if the guy tried to join you in the same urinal with you then thats wierd, well a little erotic, but nevertheless wierd.

Comment

This thread has a Punchr/LoadedWraps vibe to it....

Just saying.

Comment

I don't have problems ****ting next to a stall with another person ****ting as long as they aren't purposely trying to be as quiet as possible. That makes it super awkward because it's so silent until one of your ****s plops out.

In that scenario I jingle my keys, rattle my belt and make other various noises so draw out the silence.

Comment

Working...
                      X