Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[YO!] I abandoned a urinal when a guy started using the one next to me. That weird?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] [YO!] I abandoned a urinal when a guy started using the one next to me. That weird?

Today at work a guy approached and straight up started using the urinal directly next to me. I immediately abandoned ship and walked to the sink.

For damage control I jokingly announced, "Gotta wash my hands before I touch it. Ha ha."

This happened last week too. There's only two urinals at the restroom and there are a lot of workers, so there are virtually no quiet moments where I can piss in peace. And there's always some sicko pissing and loudly hocking loogies simultaneously. Nasty mofos.

After I washed my hands I chose to go to a stall rather than return to the urinal where the guy was still occupying it.

Is it odd to abandon a urinal prematurely when a stranger uses the one next to me at the same time? Like, if a stream of pee is coming out of my Willy Wonka and a guy comes in proximity my thing will stop mid stream. I also can't take a dump if there's somebody else next to me taking a dump. Even if I really had to go. I have to be comfortable to go. Is anyone else like this?

What is the psychology behind this, do you think? And do you think women go through this also?
    Last edited by Frontman; 09-28-2016, 05:37 AM.

yes it is odd

Comment

Originally posted by Frontman View Post
      Today at work a guy approached and straight up started using the urinal directly next to me. I immediately abandoned ship and walked to the sink.

For damage control I jokingly announced, "Gotta wash my hands before I touch it. Ha ha."

This happened last week too. There's only two urinals at the restroom and there are a lot of workers, so there are virtually no quiet moments where I can piss in peace. And there's always some sicko pissing and loudly hocking loogies simultaneously. Nasty mofos.

After I washed my hands I chose to go to a stall rather than return to the urinal where the guy was still occupying it.

Is it odd to abandon a urinal prematurely when a stranger uses the one next to me at the same time? Like, if a stream of pee is coming out of my Willy Wonka and a guy comes in proximity my thing will stop mid stream. I also can't take a dump if there's somebody else next to me taking a dump. Even if I really had to go. I have to be comfortable to go. Is anyone else like this?

What is the psychology behind this, do you think? And do you think women go through this also?

I knew a guy just like that.

He was really insecure about his small penis and would get intimidated when guys would piss close to him. His dick would shrivel up and go inwards like a turtle, even while pissing.

Not saying you have a small penis or anything, but you sound very awkward and effeminate.

Comment

The only thing that's weird is thinking about what happened at a urinal, after you left the urinal.

I didn't read what you wrote because i'm straight but if I had to guess I would guess whatever you wrote is extremely gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

He was really insecure about his small penis and would get intimidated when guys would piss close to him. His dick would shrivel up and go inwards like a turtle, even while pissing.

Not saying you have a small penis or anything, but you sound very awkward and effeminate.
          Looks like your description about the penis shrinking is based on experience. Or did you watch that guys penis shrinked?

Comment

It sounds to me you're a closet ****sexual

Comment

Originally posted by Frontman View Post

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Comment

Yeah that's kind of weird, I mean it's weird when people pass up an open space to piss next to you, but unless they're like trying to talk to me or blatantly staring at my dick I wouldn't care all that much.

Comment

Originally posted by john lednnon View Post
                  Looks like your description about the penis shrinking is based on experience. Or did you watch that guys penis shrinked?

I watched him.

My dick is already permanently inwards, so no worries about it getting any smaller.

Comment

TS never played team sports...

Comment

Working...
                    X