Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[YO!] I abandoned a urinal when a guy started using the one next to me. That weird?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colonel Rudyo View Post
    This is the most beta part f the whole story.
    Yeah this is the part that make me think that Beercules should invite him into the beta club.

I bet the other guy who was pissing in the urinal (like a man) probably thinks OP is weird as ****. He's probably writing about "the weird guy that started announcing he was washing his hands," on a message board somewhere and asking it's other forum members if it was some kind of test gays do to see if someone wants to engage in a restroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      I don't have problems ****ting next to a stall with another person ****ting as long as they aren't purposely trying to be as quiet as possible. That makes it super awkward because it's so silent until one of your ****s plops out.

In that scenario I jingle my keys, rattle my belt and make other various noises so draw out the silence.

Comment

is your dick little?

it'd be strange if the guy chose a neighboring urinal out of several, but the guy chose the only other place to take a piss.

you sound like a hoe to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
          Yeah this is the part that make me think that Beercules should invite him into the beta club.

I bet the other guy who was pissing in the urinal (like a man) probably thinks OP is weird as ****. He's probably writing about "the weird guy that started announcing he was washing his hands," on a message board somewhere and asking it's other forum members if it was some kind of test gays do to see if someone wants to engage in a restroom.
          Yeah, this dude can def join the band if he wants. I'm a founding member with Beer so it's official.

Comment

I don't have problems ****ting next to a stall with another person ****ting as long as they aren't purposely trying to be as quiet as possible. That makes it super awkward because it's so silent until one of your ****s plops out.

In that scenario I jingle my keys, rattle my belt and make other various noises so draw out the silence.
            for the way you put it..

Me personally wouldn't mind plops even though I don't want that to resonate around.. but I lose my momentum when the guy in the next stall is grunting & trying too hard to take a dump..

Comment

Paruresis or shy bladder as they call it.. Its apparently not so uncommon..

But if you can pee in public restroom when no one is in there then you are insecure of your pecker..

Comment

fool! you gotta small weenie or what??? i hate it when this happens to me but i aint gonna leave. if he wanna stare at it and admire it be my guest. i aint gay tho.

Comment

i hate this the most. when someone comes in and takes a dump right next to me. i usually finish up quickly and leave. i wanna shit in peace.

im the opposite. when i hear someone comes in, i usually cough or something to let them know im in here taking a dump so leave and go use the other restroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                    That s.hit is crazy huh... U ever had to dump and pump?
                    Oh yeah. You better put some water on it

Comment

Either

A: you're insecure about your tiny baby dick or

B: you're afraid you might get a boner being so close to another man while you both got your dicks out

Comment

Working...
                      X