Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Atleast 4 dead in Mall Shooting in Washington

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this dude is still loose? I'll shoot his ass no problem, I can shoot (AKA not miss)

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
      There's a mass shooting(4 or more people shot) every day on average in the US.

Why is it the one in hundred that is perpetrated by a Muslim that gets talked about ?
      the majority of those mass shootings are gang related, gangs fight for territories to sell drugs and of course deals go bad, you've also got revenge killings. That all revolves around our idiotic drug war.

Shootings like these are unprovoked, their main goal is to invoke fear among the group of people they hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        is it BLM????
        BLM may be some idiots, but they are shooting random people in malls,,, maybe some cops, or at some protests, but even then it's the extremists and not the actual party..

BLM isn't ISIS.... They aren't even in the same league..

One is a political movement that may stir up some shyt sometimes, but ISIS is a legit evil organization, hell bent on terrorizing and destroying western civilization

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          So this dude is still loose? I'll shoot his ass no problem, I can shoot (AKA not miss)
          it's a gun free zone beer you cant bring your gun there oh wait how did he?

leberals

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
            You sure about that? Are these other mass shootings gang related? Are you saying people just shopping in the mall are gunned downed everyday in America?
            http://www.shootingtracker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              the majority of those mass shootings are gang related, gangs fight for territories to sell drugs and of course deals go bad, you've also got revenge killings. That all revolves around our idiotic drug war.

Shootings like these are unprovoked, their main goal is to invoke fear among the group of people they hate.
              That's not true.

http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

Maybe a lot of overall shootings are gang related but the 375 mass shootings recorded by the GVA in 2015 don't include gang related related or domestic violence, more than half of the accused were white males, 64 of them were school shootings and over 300 people were killed in their workplace.

There were 6 mass shootings on September 11 this year alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                It's absolute chaos when there's a shooting like this. Them not catching him directly after the shooting is not surprising at all.

They'll find him later tonight I bet.
                http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37465495

Sup nailed it.

Comment

So the hispanic was from Turkey eh

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                    That's not true.

Maybe a lot of overall shootings are gang related but the 375 mass shootings recorded by the GVA in 2015 don't include gang related related or domestic violence, more than half of the accused were white males, 64 of them were school shootings and over 300 people were killed in their workplace.

There were 6 mass shootings on September 11 this year alone.
                    Calling bullshit. The first 5 links I clicked from 2015 were clearly gang/drug related or hood beefs.

Comment

In b4 religion of peace doe

Comment

Working...
                      X