Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Atleast 4 dead in Mall Shooting in Washington

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Male Hispanic in his 20's. Is he an illegal, is he a Hitlery supporter?

Only time will tell but the fact remains, under Democratic leadership this country has fallen to the bottom of the barrel.

We are better than this America, wake up and vote to do away with this current regime, vote for a better America, a safer America.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Religion of Peace at it again
      Yes, I bet this guy is ardent follower of Islam. I bet he knows the Quran properly, knows about Aqeedah, Knows fiqh, knows how to read Arabic. Or maybe he's just a easily manipulated fool who wants to do something gain some notoriety and is using the name of Islam to carry this out. No one sane supports this fool.

Comment

Update: Death Toll Rises to 5.

Comment

I hope they catch this mother****er. I'd like to rip his head off.

I think Islam should be illegal every where in the west and especially the States. Their "holy book" says to kill non muslims. I don't think freedom of religion covers that.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
            Yes, I bet this guy is ardent follower of Islam. I bet he knows the Quran properly, knows about Aqeedah, Knows fiqh, knows how to read Arabic. Or maybe he's just a easily manipulated fool who wants to do something gain some notoriety and is using the name of Islam to carry this out. No one sane supports this fool.
            Gtfo, the likes of Isis have studied islam a lot more than someone like you. You already commit a lot of 'sins' just by adopting a western lifestyle.

This shooter is following is-lame to a tee. not only is he killing non-believers but he's doing it in a country that has occupied several islamic countries. muhammad(pigs pee upon him) himself would get a boner if he saw this news.

You support this, you just won't admit it. your book allows you to lie to infidels if it benefits islame.

Comment

There's a mass shooting(4 or more people shot) every day on average in the US.

Why is it the one in hundred that is perpetrated by a Muslim that gets talked about ?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post

Why is it the one in hundred that is perpetrated by a Muslim that gets talked about ?
                  Political point scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post

You sure about that? Are these other mass shootings gang related? Are you saying people just shopping in the mall are gunned downed everyday in America?

Comment

He looks like a ******...

Comment

Working...
                      X