Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Furn View Post
    That's not true.

http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

Maybe a lot of overall shootings are gang related but the 375 mass shootings recorded by the GVA in 2015 don't include gang related related or domestic violence, more than half of the accused were white males, 64 of them were school shootings and over 300 people were killed in their workplace.

There were 6 mass shootings on September 11 this year alone.
    I think you may have misread.

GVA also does not parse the definition to exclude any type of gun violence such as gang shooting or domestic violence. The definition is purely numerical and reflects ALL shootings which reach that statistical threshold.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      Gtfo, the likes of Isis have studied islam a lot more than someone like you. You already commit a lot of 'sins' just by adopting a western lifestyle.

This shooter is following is-lame to a tee. not only is he killing non-believers but he's doing it in a country that has occupied several islamic countries. muhammad(pigs pee upon him) himself would get a boner if he saw this news.

You support this, you just won't admit it. your book allows you to lie to infidels if it benefits islame.
      Not at all. I bet you they haven't as well by the way. Why are the scholars all flocking to their cause? Why hasn't Al-Azhar/Darul-uloom deoband etc all backed them? Because they're idiots and wrong that's why.

There have been many instances where ISIS/Taliban folk have been captured and have been asked BASIC things about Islam (kalmahs or how to read the words of salah correctly) which they couldn't understand. So these idiots don't know the BASICS about Islam but are eager to kill in the name of Islam???????? MAKES SENSE I GUESS.

Comment

They arrested the guy. He's a naturalised American citizen from Turkey, who shot up a Macey's. 4 women/girls (one victim was 16) died at the scene and one guy later died. The guy "came in shouting names" according to the article I read.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          Not at all. I bet you they haven't as well by the way. Why are the scholars all flocking to their cause? Why hasn't Al-Azhar/Darul-uloom deoband etc all backed them? Because they're idiots and wrong that's why.

There have been many instances where ISIS/Taliban folk have been captured and have been asked BASIC things about Islam (kalmahs or how to read the words of salah correctly) which they couldn't understand. So these idiots don't know the BASICS about Islam but are eager to kill in the name of Islam???????? MAKES SENSE I GUESS.
          Alright nit-picker, out of the hundreds of thousands of muslim terrorists that have been killed or captured, you cling on to the small percentage of them who aren't well versed in the revolting scripture and ignore the rest of them who have been indoctrinated since birth.

I tell you what they all did have right though: the teachings of muhammad(pigs pee upon him). Dominate unbelievers and kill them where you can find them, allow them only to live if they convert. That is exactly how this virus islam spread throughout the world.

And in this case it's in a country in which the military has occupied middle eastern countries. Even more ultimate incentive for islamic extremists. You agree with them, you just won't admit it.

Secretly in your head you are sayin to the victims "you deserve it because amurica invaded islamic countries". It's alright, go ahead and be honest.

Comment

it was not a hispanic causing panic

Comment

What a scumbag POS

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

But the race-baiting media said he was Latino doe!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Right but he wasn't a member of any terrorist groups. That's what they meant. I would call him a terrorist though but they haven't found any links between him an a terrorist group.

Comment

Working...
                      X