Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do so many of yall worship the police, like yall would do anything they asked i s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    Once again you're showing your ignorance. Log off bud. Take a break.
    And Red K for being a b.itch...

Comment

F.uck I wish I was the karma rapist...

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        That muddafucca pig didn't say please and thank you to me. I'm gonna punch that sum***** in the face and make him respect me.
        ''dont they be knowin im off to da club an caint be wastin time on answering sheeeit like why i ran that red light or why doesnt my whip have plates....the crackers can just go suck a dick.''

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          ''dont they be knowin im off to da club an caint be wastin time on answering sheeeit like why i ran that red light or why doesnt my whip have plates....the crackers can just go suck a dick.''
          Green K sent.

Comment

Green K sent.
            back at you

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
              Tha ****in pig tellin' me not 2 walk down tha middle of da street while hi on weed. Imma gonnna punch that sumbiotch in da face
              Last edited by Xoo; 09-23-2016, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Thar ****in pig tellin' me not 2 walk down the middle of the street while hi on weed. Imma gonnna punch that sumbiotch in the face
                That pig gonna put some respeck on my name...

Comment

Tha ****in pig tellin' me not 2 walk down tha middle of da street while hi on weed. Imma gonnna punch that sumbiotch in da face
                  #hoodheroes

Comment

I don't like corrupt Power Tripping Cops or Dindu Nuffin Black thugs they are both equally worthless imo (just in different ways)...

I obviously don't have a problem with Good Cops and Normal Law Abiding Black people....
                    Last edited by animalfan10; 09-23-2016, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                      So out of sight out of mind now? That's like saying "He might be racist, but he never called me a s.pic, n.igger, w.etback, m.ick, raghead, etc., so he cool with me"... Like Jessie Williams said, if you have no interest in equal rights... Sit down.
                      Exactly! Out of site out of mind. Every time I broke the law it was my fault but if they tell me to put my hands up & get on the ground I would do it. I don't live in the US. I live in Canada. Anyone can have a hand gun down there. Hand guns are only made for killing people. Sure you could shoot them at the range but in all reality they are used for killing people & nothing more. The only people that usually carry hand guns in Canada are law enforcement & criminals. Down in the US anyone can carry a gun & that is why there are so many problems. You can't hunt with a hand gun. Why do civilians need to carry a concealed handgun? That is the difference between my country & the US. Since anyone can carry a gun & they have such easy access to weapons no wonder the Cops are trigger happy. Anyone who reaches in their car, pocket or jacket can be pulling out a gun. You can't fire any sort of gun in city limits here. If 2 guys broke in your house & you fired off a warning shot here not only would they get charged with B & E but you would be charged with gun violations. Average citizens don't walk around with firearms here. If the US continue to allow easy access to handguns for anyone then these kind of situations are not going to stop regardless of colour. You get stopped by the police & don't do everything they ask you are risking getting shot in the US. Everyone knows this so why do they keep doing it? Gun violence is pretty rampant in the US so it would be pretty stupid for anyone to not follow orders from law enforcement. The police are no saints & should be held accountable for any over the line brutality but anyone who does not follow instructions in the US is rolling the dice with their lives. Even if someone pulled over doesn't have a gun if they resist in any way they are amplifying the situation. Reaching in your pocket or car is a bad idea when everyone in the country can carry a gun & the police know this so they don't screw around. There are a lot of cops of all colours that have no business carrying guns. You & I think differently. You hate cops & I don't...

Comment

Working...
                      X