Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do so many of yall worship the police, like yall would do anything they asked i s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it wrong to ask that everyone takes ownership of THEIR actions? Everyone pretty much knows the consequences when they do wrong, its a choice we all make almost everyday. Bottom line is that your actions are just that, YOUR ACTIONS! OWN THEM!

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      Giving people who have guns and who are legally allowed to shoot you under certain circumstances major attitude is not generally a good idea.
      pride is a biotch. people who let pride make their decisions for them end up dead.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
        pride is a biotch. people who let pride make their decisions for them end up dead.
        But that mudda****a pig dissed me doe!

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          But that mudda****a pig dissed me doe!
          ''an' imma gunna make a badass body in my casket, yo !''

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
            ''an' imma gunna make a badass body in my casket, yo !''
            That muddafucca pig didn't say please and thank you to me. I'm gonna punch that sum***** in the face and make him respect me.

Comment

lmao......

Comment

It's amazing how many people without a job, who haven't graduated high school, always want some respekk put on their name lmao

You haven't done **** in your life to deserve any lmao

Comment

Just saw these 2 cops trying to restrain this white dude about an hour ago in Bellflower, CA.

Obviously not complying with orders.

That one cop in the front actually dropped an elbow on the dude thinkin' he was the Rock.

No shots fired.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    I've had a few run ins with the law. I have 2 drug charges & a DUI. They were all my fault. I've had cops let me go when I broke the law. I've had police bang on my door to take me in for warrants but then let me go when they got the answers they wanted to hear. I've dealt with many cops that were fair when they could of been real pricks. I respect the law these days. I don't hang out with criminals anymore. I don't break the law nor do I go to places where criminals hang out (Night clubs, strip clubs, etc). Stay out of known trouble areas. Where there is booze sales there will be drugs nearby. If you don't want to get painted with the same brush as gangsters & criminals then don't hang out with them or go to places they are known to be at. I know it can be tough to do if you grow up in rough neighbourhoods but it is important to keep your nose clean. The only way to do that is to avoid these type of people & their hangouts. All I did until I was 30 was hangout with the wrong people & in the wrong places. Since then my life got better & I stopped worrying about the police because I was not doing anything wrong. I stopped hanging out at night clubs & with criminals & I've never had an issue since. I don't worship the Police but I give them no reason to hassle me...
                    So out of sight out of mind now? That's like saying "He might be racist, but he never called me a s.pic, n.igger, w.etback, m.ick, raghead, etc., so he cool with me"... Like Jessie Williams said, if you have no interest in equal rights... Sit down.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                      And you red K'd me so who's really butthurt here? You seriously have to be some sort of a little crybaby b*tch to red k someone.
                      Red K for complaining about red k...

Comment

Working...
                      X