Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unarmed Black Man Shot by Tulsa Police (Video Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    that's all you got?

talk about Yawn......

i give you elaborate explanations and your retort consists of basically one sentence asking more questions?

ok, lets slow it down for the ******ed children,

why did the other cop take it out his taser?

who cares?

what does that prove?

they are working as a team. covering their bases. this is a large black man, on the heels of a coordinated terrorist attack in new york, new jersey, on the heels of a toxic BLM terrorist environment, see micah x johnson and the 5 dead cops he killed. see that flowmoe gavin eugene long....

LOL at you trying to push a "gotcha moment" with that whack ass line of questioning.

"why did the other guy take his taser out???

if im a police officer, responding to a call about a large black man whose car is stranded in the middle of the road who appeared to be high on drugs. PCP found in the car.

IDGAF what the other police officer is pulling out of his waistband. im taking care of me myself and I first. im pulling out my gun based on the ambience of the environment i just told you and the freaking fact that this guy is not following the instructions of MULTIPLE cops with guns AND TASERS pointed at him.

why the hell would you even bring that up?

now knowing that you admitted that YOU HAVE NO POLICE TRAINING OR EXPERIENCE WHATSOVER, why the **** would your stupid irrelevant question matter?

smdh....

shall i continue?

tasers, dont always work. especially on large individuals which this dude qualified for and the added hindsight knowledge of him being possibly doped up on PCP????

HELL MOTHERFCKING YEA IM TAKING MY GUN OUT.

LOL at your ridiculous attempt to make that maneuver somehow controversial. Knowing the backdrop of terrorism, who knows what he was trying to do by refusing to follow multiple armed police instructions.

What does your feeble brain tell you and how would you react when if you put your shoes in that situation, you get a call about a large black man stranded, acting strange, possibly doped up, going to his car with the backdrop of terrorism,

what if he has a bomb?
    what if that car was a VIED???

what if he had a high powered automatic rifle and he was trying to open that door to get to it???

these are all common sense logic that seems to have escape certain demographics in american society.

HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE LADY GETTING HER GUN OUT BASED ON THAT SCENARIO THAT I JUST DESCRIBED????

You stupid idiots

GON,
    LEARN,
    THE,
    HARD
    WAY,

Your side doesnt have the facts. Your side is pushing a false narrative NOT BACKED UP BY GOVERNMENTAL STATISTICS FULLY DISPLAYED FOR ANYONE TO SEE....

Any great lawyer can beat this case for this scapegoated police officer...

I doubt she is found guilty.

If she is,

max charge is only 4 years.

i bet the judge gives her 2 years, she'll be out in 1 year.

you are a waste of my time.

you are highly obtuse and of poor intellect.

Your attempt to intellectually spar me is the epitome of a Yawn...

I dont understand why you disagree with me all the time and accuse me of a myriad of whatever victimhood talking point that little peon sized brain of yours can come up with, yet you cant get enough of my posts and opinions.

STOP QUOTING ME IF YOU THINK SO LOWLY OF MY OPINION.
    The affidavit says Mr Crutcher was not responding to Officer Shelby's verbal commands and was walking away from her with his hands held up.
    Prosecutors say Officer Shelby either killed the father-of-four impulsively in a fit of anger, or that she wrongly killed him as she sought to detain him.
    Police acknowledge that Mr Crutcher did not have a gun on him or in his vehicle.
    The affidavit also indicates that Officer Shelby "cleared the driver's side front" of Mr Crutcher's vehicle before she began interacting with him.
    This would indicate she had checked whether there was a gun on the driver's side of the vehicle.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37453089

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Interesting accusation.

Im sure you have proof ready to share with us that the charge is due to political pressure.

And which government officials are pushing this in Oklahoma of all places???

And if she followed all her training and protocols, why is she now claiming to have gone temporarily deaf due the pressure of the situation and saying she didnt know and hear who was around her as backup? Kind of a contradiction there...

But hey, Im sure you have an explanation for all those things. Ill wait.
      because that happens in highly pressurized environments.

you go in the zone and you get tunnel vision, all you see is the objective and mission in front of you. what she said is medically backed up. that is a fairly common thing in organized sports. i played american football in texas, SS, you have one job to do. you are not worried about other players on your team.

DO YOUR JOB,
      DONT WORRY ABOUT ANYONE ELSE,

That is a bill belichcek new england patriot mantra.

i fail to see your charge of a contradiction here.

have you ever boxed???

like actual boxing?

real gloves,

a guy across from you trying to knock your block off???

i have.

i do.

i doubt you do.

What do you think pro athletes do?

they ignore everything and get tunnel vision. same with boxers, basketball players, they are in the middle of the arena surrounded by screaming fans, but they have to concentrate on the job at hand.

I reckon its the same adrenaline rush a police officer gets when put in highly pressurized situations.

Comment

• more lame ****.

did you not see the video?

i also posted a dash cam video of the incident. that entire event lasted less than 5 minutes.

how could you possibly think that is sufficient enough time when you include the non compliance and walking to the car, to say that there is no threat anymore is just plain wrong and stupid.

feel free to use your keyboard to offer your own opinion instead of the prosecutors (lol of course they are gonna say that, they charged, lol) OPINION.

i hope she beats it.

i hope she gets a great lawyer.

her life will go on, i doubt she is found guilty, if she is, she'll be out in less than two years.

while you will still be posting passive aggressive stupidity trying to defend another dumb ass young black man getting shot and killed because he refused to follow police instructions.

see you in the next police shot another gentle giant thread.

its like clockwork.

Comment

that's all you got?

talk about Yawn......

i give you elaborate explanations and your retort consists of basically one sentence asking more questions?

ok, lets slow it down for the ******ed children,

why did the other cop take it out his taser?

who cares?

what does that prove?

they are working as a team. covering their bases. this is a large black man, on the heels of a coordinated terrorist attack in new york, new jersey, on the heels of a toxic BLM terrorist environment, see micah x johnson and the 5 dead cops he killed. see that flowmoe gavin eugene long....

LOL at you trying to push a "gotcha moment" with that whack ass line of questioning.

"why did the other guy take his taser out???

if im a police officer, responding to a call about a large black man whose car is stranded in the middle of the road who appeared to be high on drugs. PCP found in the car.

IDGAF what the other police officer is pulling out of his waistband. im taking care of me myself and I first. im pulling out my gun based on the ambience of the environment i just told you and the freaking fact that this guy is not following the instructions of MULTIPLE cops with guns AND TASERS pointed at him.

why the hell would you even bring that up?

now knowing that you admitted that YOU HAVE NO POLICE TRAINING OR EXPERIENCE WHATSOVER, why the **** would your stupid irrelevant question matter?

smdh....

shall i continue?

tasers, dont always work. especially on large individuals which this dude qualified for and the added hindsight knowledge of him being possibly doped up on PCP????

HELL MOTHERFCKING YEA IM TAKING MY GUN OUT.

LOL at your ridiculous attempt to make that maneuver somehow controversial. Knowing the backdrop of terrorism, who knows what he was trying to do by refusing to follow multiple armed police instructions.

What does your feeble brain tell you and how would you react when if you put your shoes in that situation, you get a call about a large black man stranded, acting strange, possibly doped up, going to his car with the backdrop of terrorism,

what if he has a bomb?
          what if that car was a VIED???

what if he had a high powered automatic rifle and he was trying to open that door to get to it???

these are all common sense logic that seems to have escape certain demographics in american society.

HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE LADY GETTING HER GUN OUT BASED ON THAT SCENARIO THAT I JUST DESCRIBED????

You stupid idiots

GON,
          LEARN,
          THE,
          HARD
          WAY,

Your side doesnt have the facts. Your side is pushing a false narrative NOT BACKED UP BY GOVERNMENTAL STATISTICS FULLY DISPLAYED FOR ANYONE TO SEE....

Any great lawyer can beat this case for this scapegoated police officer...

I doubt she is found guilty.

If she is,

max charge is only 4 years.

i bet the judge gives her 2 years, she'll be out in 1 year.

you are a waste of my time.

you are highly obtuse and of poor intellect.

Your attempt to intellectually spar me is the epitome of a Yawn...

I dont understand why you disagree with me all the time and accuse me of a myriad of whatever victimhood talking point that little peon sized brain of yours can come up with, yet you cant get enough of my posts and opinions.

STOP QUOTING ME IF YOU THINK SO LOWLY OF MY OPINION.

A large black man. A single large black man.

A single unarmed large black man.

A single unarmed large black man sorrounded by a gang of police officers.

Sorrounded by large police officers who are all armed.

Sterling_Ahmed.... tut tut.

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            A large black man. A single large black man.

A single unarmed large black man.

A single unarmed large black man sorrounded by a gang of police officers.

Sorrounded by large police officers who are all armed.

Sterling_Ahmed.... tut tut.
            another worthless post....

he could have been tyrion lannister for all i care,

FOLLOW POLICE INSTRUCTIONS OR POSSIBLY DIE.

This isnt rocket sicence....this is simple common sense logic. you dont try to keep it real with people who are licensed to kill and are the final authority figure in public streets.

no wonder a lot of old school posters left this place,

its just teeming with breathtaking stupidity exhibited and encapsulated perfectly by you and your last post.

Comment

more lame ****.

did you not see the video?

i also posted a dash cam video of the incident. that entire event lasted less than 5 minutes.

how could you possibly think that is sufficient enough time when you include the non compliance and walking to the car, to say that there is no threat anymore is just plain wrong and stupid.

feel free to use your keyboard to offer your own opinion instead of the prosecutors (lol of course they are gonna say that, they charged, lol) OPINION.

i hope she beats it.

i hope she gets a great lawyer.

her life will go on, i doubt she is found guilty, if she is, she'll be out in less than two years.

while you will still be posting passive aggressive stupidity trying to defend another dumb ass young black man getting shot and killed because he refused to follow police instructions.

see you in the next police shot another gentle giant thread.

its like clockwork.
              She checked and cleared the vehicle but she later shot him because he was reaching in the vehicle. A vehicle she had already checked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                She checked and cleared the vehicle but she later shot him because he was reaching in the vehicle. A vehicle she had already checked out.
                already explained this.

continue running in a hamster wheel.

Comment

already explained this.

continue running in a hamster wheel.
                  I don't remember that. Run it by me again unless it's that "In the zone" explanation which doesn't excuse the terrible wrong she did.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    I don't remember that. Run it by me again unless it's that "In the zone" explanation which doesn't excuse the terrible wrong she did.

havent you learned by now?

im not gonna do your work for you.

Comment

havent you learned by now?

im not gonna do your work for you.
                      Ah. Business as usual. Carry on, Sterling.

Comment

Working...
                      X