Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unarmed Black Man Shot by Tulsa Police (Video Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I don't care about. I know when deadly force should be use from when it shouldn't be use.
    are you a police officer?

if yes,

how many years?

how many arrests have you made?

how many instances have you pulled your service weapon out on a perp?

thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

if yes,

how many years?

thanks in advance.
      Hmmm...

Why was officer Shelby charged?

Comment

if yes,

how many years?

thanks in advance.
        No. So going by your logic, I guess you don't know when to use deadly force because you are not a cop either.

Comment

• a link for all the afterthefactoids....

https://www.amazon.com/gp/search?tag...terback+Trophy

pick up your awards at your leisure....

Comment

• ''why wont these cop lovers understand THAT BEETCH OVERREACTED ?!?!?!?''

to that I ask, WHY did she overreact and what could have prevented it from happening ?!?!?!?

(silence)

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              Hmmm...

Why was officer Shelby charged?
              political pressure,

due to the nauseatingly politically correct environment of our beta CUCK! time period,

to quell the riots of ignorant rebels without a cause morons AKA BLM BIGOT TERRORISTS, who are being manipulated by they ______ media oligarchy into pushing a false narrative that cops are indiscriminately killing black people because they are black and not because they dont follow instructions.

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              No. So going by your logic, I guess you don't know when to use deadly force because you are not a cop either.
              i didnt push any logic.

you did that trying to sell your post.

i asked you questions.

no, im not a cop either. so you err on the side of the professionals who put their lives on the line.

WE ALL SAW THE VIDEO.

there was no malicious racist intent to shoot that man.

HE DID NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. WAS POSSIBLY ON PCP. HAS A CAREER CRIMINAL RECORD. IS A LARGE BLACK MAN. GOING TOWARDS HIS CAR. IN A TIME PERIOD WHERE TERRORIST ATTACKS JUST HAPPENED.

Comment

dead whites = 325
                dead blacks = 173
                dead latinos = 111

which group riots and loots ?

Comment

political pressure,

due to the nauseatingly politically correct environment of our beta CUCK! time period,

to quell the riots of ignorant rebels without a cause morons AKA BLM BIGOT TERRORISTS, who are being manipulated by they ______ media oligarchy into pushing a false narrative that cops are indiscriminately killing black people because they are black and not because they dont follow instructions.
                  Interesting accusation.

Im sure you have proof ready to share with us that the charge is due to political pressure.

And which government officials are pushing this in Oklahoma of all places???

And if she followed all her training and protocols, why is she now claiming to have gone temporarily deaf due the pressure of the situation and saying she didnt know and hear who was around her as backup? Kind of a contradiction there...

But hey, Im sure you have an explanation for all those things. Ill wait.
                  Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 10-07-2016, 07:22 AM.

Comment

political pressure,

i didnt push any logic.

you did that trying to sell your post.

i asked you questions.

no, im not a cop either. so you err on the side of the professionals who put their lives on the line.

WE ALL SAW THE VIDEO.

there was no malicious racist intent to shoot that man.

HE DID NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. WAS POSSIBLY ON PCP. HAS A CAREER CRIMINAL RECORD. IS A LARGE BLACK MAN. GOING TOWARDS HIS CAR. IN A TIME PERIOD WHERE TERRORIST ATTACKS JUST HAPPENED.
                    Yawn. Why did the other cop take out his taser instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Yawn. Why did the other cop take out his taser instead?
                      that's all you got?

talk about Yawn......

i give you elaborate explanations and your retort consists of basically one sentence asking more questions?

ok, lets slow it down for the ******ed children,

why did the other cop take it out his taser?

who cares?

what does that prove?

they are working as a team. covering their bases. this is a large black man, on the heels of a coordinated terrorist attack in new york, new jersey, on the heels of a toxic BLM terrorist environment, see micah x johnson and the 5 dead cops he killed. see that flowmoe gavin eugene long....

LOL at you trying to push a "gotcha moment" with that whack ass line of questioning.

"why did the other guy take his taser out???

if im a police officer, responding to a call about a large black man whose car is stranded in the middle of the road who appeared to be high on drugs. PCP found in the car.

IDGAF what the other police officer is pulling out of his waistband. im taking care of me myself and I first. im pulling out my gun based on the ambience of the environment i just told you and the freaking fact that this guy is not following the instructions of MULTIPLE cops with guns AND TASERS pointed at him.

why the hell would you even bring that up?

now knowing that you admitted that YOU HAVE NO POLICE TRAINING OR EXPERIENCE WHATSOVER, why the **** would your stupid irrelevant question matter?

smdh....

shall i continue?

tasers, dont always work. especially on large individuals which this dude qualified for and the added hindsight knowledge of him being possibly doped up on PCP????

HELL MOTHERFCKING YEA IM TAKING MY GUN OUT.

LOL at your ridiculous attempt to make that maneuver somehow controversial. Knowing the backdrop of terrorism, who knows what he was trying to do by refusing to follow multiple armed police instructions.

What does your feeble brain tell you and how would you react when if you put your shoes in that situation, you get a call about a large black man stranded, acting strange, possibly doped up, going to his car with the backdrop of terrorism,

what if he has a bomb?
                      what if that car was a VIED???

what if he had a high powered automatic rifle and he was trying to open that door to get to it???

these are all common sense logic that seems to have escape certain demographics in american society.

HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE LADY GETTING HER GUN OUT BASED ON THAT SCENARIO THAT I JUST DESCRIBED????

You stupid idiots

GON,
                      LEARN,
                      THE,
                      HARD
                      WAY,

Your side doesnt have the facts. Your side is pushing a false narrative NOT BACKED UP BY GOVERNMENTAL STATISTICS FULLY DISPLAYED FOR ANYONE TO SEE....

Any great lawyer can beat this case for this scapegoated police officer...

I doubt she is found guilty.

If she is,

max charge is only 4 years.

i bet the judge gives her 2 years, she'll be out in 1 year.

you are a waste of my time.

you are highly obtuse and of poor intellect.

Your attempt to intellectually spar me is the epitome of a Yawn...

I dont understand why you disagree with me all the time and accuse me of a myriad of whatever victimhood talking point that little peon sized brain of yours can come up with, yet you cant get enough of my posts and opinions.

STOP QUOTING ME IF YOU THINK SO LOWLY OF MY OPINION.
                      Last edited by SterlingStained; 10-07-2016, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X