Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unarmed Black Man Shot by Tulsa Police (Video Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unarmed Black Man Shot by Tulsa Police (Video Inside)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/40-year-man...ry?id=42193626

Last edited by Enayze; 09-22-2016, 01:06 PM.

rest in peace

Comment

This b*tch panicked and shot him.

All she's gonna get is paid administrative leave.

They don't even attend to him after, they just stand there and let him die
      Last edited by [ DUBBZZ ]; 09-20-2016, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Why don't people do what police tell you when they have a gun on you ?

Ignored more than a dozen commands and then reached into the car window when told to get on the ground.

Surely you're playing with fire doing that ****.

Comment

Difficult to determine exact circumstances from this but it doesn't look like he has his hands raised in the air ready to comply from this footage,

Comment

The officer in baton Rouge will get a max sentence because that was a public execution. The officer in Minnesota will get a slap on the wrist. The officer in Columbus will probably get a slap on the wrist as well, I have yet to see this footage to determine what will probably happen to this officer.

Comment

"that looks like a bad dude, too."

this has got to stop. it's not new, mind you.

two things are happening [well, 3:]

1. HD cameras are everywhere

2. police departments are being pressured to release footage and break the code of silence involving police conduct that has typified their procedures for the last 50 years.

HD cameras are going to become mandatory in my lifetime. can't wait. not saying all cops are bad. no blacks are bad. just saying that this is an epidemic, that the federal government and local law enforemencement have finally been pressured into addressing it.

i'll also say this, and it's obvious :the proliferation of handguns in this country contributes to this! why the f#ck else would you get shot for reaching into your car?
              Last edited by New England; 09-20-2016, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                Why don't people do what police tell you when they have a gun on you ?

Ignored more than a dozen commands and then reached into the car window when told to get on the ground.

Surely you're playing with fire doing that ****.

why do police think all black men are "bad dudes?"

people disobey police commands all the time. when they're black they're more likely to be shot for it. dude reached into a car and got shot for it. something is wrong here. at the very least, there are too many guns if the cops are that jumpy. a guy was f#cking killed, and all you can say is, "keep your hands up?" i can't imagine antybody looking at a dead man and saying this doesn't need to be looked into.

Comment

No doubt here, she needs to be locked up. My prayers to the family.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                    The officer in baton Rouge will get a max sentence because that was a public execution. The officer in Minnesota will get a slap on the wrist. The officer in Columbus will probably get a slap on the wrist as well, I have yet to see this footage to determine what will probably happen to this officer.
                    then you can look at the footage, it's right here.

Comment

Working...
                    X