Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    I wouldn't fight this,

He looks like a very strong man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post

This is the site

http://fancybear.net/

scroll down to Serena and Venus tests.
      Thats a weak list they only posted a few girls, they need to drop the whole files so we can peep it ourselves

Comment

This is Serena in 2002 look at how skinny her arms are and shoulders

This is her today very muscular packed with tons of muscle

I heard she doesn't lift weights either she put on a ton of muscle without lifting heavy weights.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Simone Biles, Williams Sisters May Have Tested Positive for Doping

http://www.alboenews.com/report-simo...ve-for-doping/
          Hahaha. Are the Williams sisters and Biles the only names on the list? Three black women?

This is not about them cheating, but more about the supposedly corruption of Wada. Wada already declared what they are taking is for "therapeutic" use. Remember, things are only illegal if the sanction body says so.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            Hahaha. Are the Williams sisters and Biles the only names on the list? Three black women?

This is not about them cheating, but more about the supposedly corruption of Wada. Wada already declared what they are taking is for "therapeutic" use. Remember, things are only illegal if the sanction body says so.
            The big ***e blonde basketball player was called out as well but she also had permission to use the drugs.

Comment

the tall blond white lesbo basketball player is the only other one on the list its a weak list, the white girl used amphetamines or something.

I want to see the full bank break of files, this is actually a weak list, unless they are just dropping a few at a time to get people attention.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                from article:

Fancy Bears, a Russian hacking group that the World Anti-Doping Agency has confirmed has hacked into its servers, has released several names of athletes it says have tested positive for doping, according to the Guardian.
                I wouldn't fight this,

Originally posted by //// View Post
                wow what a surprise... a woman who looks like ronnie coleman is on PEDs

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                the tall blond white lesbo basketball player is the only other one on the list its a weak list, the white girl used amphetamines or something.

I want to see the full bank break of files, this is actually a weak list, unless they are just dropping a few at a time to get people attention.
                so biles will keep her gold medals and endorsement contracts

Comment

I wouldn't fight this,

Can't be the only one who wanks during her tennis matches.Id let her beat the living **** out of me with a tennis racket, spit on my face, take a dump on my chest, put me in a skirt, call me sally, and cum at the same time while she fists me.

Comment

The Williams sisters look pumped full of steroids, especially Serena, I mean holy ****
                    I disagree. Looking at photos of her in her younger years, it seems pretty clear that she had a profoundly masculine build from a young age. She's added bulk as shes aged and filled out, but that insanely muscular foundation was always there.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                      Remember how black America celebrated the beautiful Sharapova being exposed?

No, nobody does as it didn't happen

Comment

Working...
                      X