No announcement yet.

Report: Simone Biles, Williams Sisters May Have Tested Positive for Doping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from article:

Fancy Bears, a Russian hacking group that the World Anti-Doping Agency has confirmed has hacked into its servers, has released several names of athletes it says have tested positive for doping, according to the Guardian.

Comment

Nate Diaz said everyone is on PEDs. I don't think Nate would lie to me about something like that.

Comment

The Williams sisters look pumped full of steroids, especially Serena, I mean holy ****

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          The authorities should check what's under their panties.

It's very likely they'd find male parts there.
          I'd like to become the authoritah of that 6 foot 5 Amazon Povetkin drug taking tennis *****. She'd be finding my male parts in her panties.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            The Williams sisters look pumped full of steroids, especially Serena, I mean holy ****
            Her ass is for sure on steroids.

Comment

What is an Al Boe.com? is this a joke satire site or what never heard of it?

Where are the other names, are they only releasing Olympians names or what?

Where is this list.

Comment

I wouldn't fight this,

Comment

Remember how black America celebrated the beautiful Sharapova being exposed?

Comment

World class athletes are the most unhealthy people apparently, to need that many TUE's...USADA stilll charging that 100k premium to grant them or what?

Comment

Working...
                    X