Collapse
No announcement yet.

BoxingScenes TOP 10 P4P Posters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the fuck is Brush not on the list. He has accomplished so much despite being physically handicapped,mentally ******ed,and having irritable bowl syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      Why the fuck is Brush not on the list. He has accomplished so much despite being physically handicapped,mentally ******ed,and having irritable bowl syndrome.
      I agree, he has battled more than his share of adversity to get as far as he has in life, his story is like that of Fluff Furry and his Peckerwood family.

Comment

Brush is definitely an inspiration world wide

Comment

Brush inspires by how high he holds his head up despite being on a wheelchair and being Korean.

I'm gonna get a wheelchair myself now. I'm not crippled, just lazy to walk in public and I like the attention.

Comment

Comment

Mike D deserves a mention. Dude is a riot. Also BigJavi.

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
                So we have a worst posters thread, time to make a best posters thread.
                Mods don't count sorry

This is judging by how active and overall reputation as a poster

The list will be updated

1.) SouthPawHitman - let's be honest here, everyone loves him and he's hilarious!

2.) -MAKAVELLI- - easily the funniest poster pound for pound, Hectari's worst nightmare.

3.) !! Anorak - Thunderdome God. Came back and knocked Beercules out late after being behind on the scorecards. #1 British poster.

4.) Beercules - his lowkey anti GGG sarcasm is priceless, he is everywhere at every second everyday

5.) -jose- - Warren Buffet of boxing scene.

6.) Scott. Weiland - he keeps it real, awesome poster

7.) Freedom. - Perhaps better than BigPoppaPump over boxing news. Up to date. Great boxing threads.

8.) larryusa - chill dude, if you can get past his gay love for Floyd. Got insurance?

9.) Zaroku - Nicest poster on boxing scene, never seen any genuine hate coming from him. You rock man!

10.) Sterling Archer - WAR Sterling! Always has great up-to-date news threads in the lounge.

Notable mentions

LoadedWraps - a nonstop boxing legend. Makes one of the best threads next to Freedom. Very boxing knowledgable.

deathofaclown - filthy pervert, climbing the ladder on here.. Strange but hilarious poster

1hourRun - makes the best gifs and photoshopped images around'

AlexKid - penises

Derranged - solid knowledgable poster who won't take any BS

El-blanco - he's shot, thanks to Larry

Thurman - never fails a prediction. Literally predicts the outcome of every fight. Uncanny.
                I dont come around the lounge but I did just for you fam! Thanks.

Comment

Larry has been putting in E-Work, anyone who dont have him as P4P #1 are just foolin themselves.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Brush is definitely an inspiration world wide
                      From his wheel chair, the brush ""el cepillo"" is a champ in my book. Let's all pitch in and get him the best wheel chair money can buy.

With charger's logos and flags, etc.
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 09-13-2016, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X