No announcement yet.

Video of Hillary Clinton collapsing today at a 9/11 memorial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    trump is reckless, extremely careless, can't be trusted with nukes.
    that woman is so utterly disgusting.

i cant believe a man would actually vote for something repugnant like that....

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      thats the liberal media false propaganda scare tactic
      same as they lied hilary cliton is healthy

so if u believe both
      ur and stoopid
      I dont believe that Hillary is healthy at all. I think the democrats is trying to cover up. I live in europe dude. The thought of Trump with nukes scares me. I dont think he gives a fck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        I was gonna say maybe she caught AIDS from Bill after all the women he's been with. But Bill probably hasn't been up in Hilary business since the 1980s.
        l doubt it. Bill put his mouth on **** and vags but he never inhale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          that woman is so utterly disgusting.

i cant believe a man would actually vote for something repugnant like that....
          here's what most of them sound like

there's another photo i can't find of a dude caught in hillary gear and he's got d cups. these fools are indeed repugnant.

it's funny when posters like butler pretend to be hillary supporters just to troll but that's how i imagine them as. they're setting themselves up for failure.

and the margarito fanboys shilling for hill are probably illegals.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            I dont believe that Hillary is healthy at all. I think the democrats is trying to cover up. I live in europe dude. The thought of Trump with nukes scares me. I dont think he gives a fck.
            The Democrats are trying to hide her many, many health issues. She has had this chronic coughing issue for years, this isn't something new. She suffers from seizures and that lady walking with her at the Memorial service was a doctor. She provides some kind of hand treatment to Hillary while she is speaking to help reduce stress because stress brings on the seizures......JUST LIKE DR. DREW SAID!!!!!!!!! Now you know why his show was cancelled, he spilled the beans on her mental instability.

She is mentally, physically, and ethically unfit to serve as elementary school janitor, much, much less President of the United States!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              wow u believe the liberal lie that she was healthy

and u also believe the liberal lie that trump is putins b!tch

how stoopid can u be?????

We are already trying to be buddy-buddy with Russia, making cease-fire deals for Syria. Now Kerry, that POS, is indicating a willingness to work with Russia on several issues. They hope that by pretending to be Russia's friend that they [Russia] won't release anymore damaging hacked emails before November.

That's how the Democrats work. They tell the public how terrible of a guy Trump is, "He'll team up with Putin and destroy America". They insinuate that the Russians are actually working for Donald Trump, LMAO.

Then these dumbasses start trying to be besties with them, forming political policy in exchange for a favor.....just like their diespicable candidate, Hitlery, does. They care nothing about people, only power.

I wish the ******ed liberal people would wake up and see who the frauds are, the liars, the cheats, the criminals, the ones killing America are.

Comment

• Today's Poll Results...Trump continues to gain. You need to click on it to really be able to see.

Rasmussen (the most reliable has Trump ahead)...even CBS who want to bury Trump are reporting it even.

Comment

• hillary may very well lose the election to donald f#cking trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    here's what most of them sound like

there's another photo i can't find of a dude caught in hillary gear and he's got d cups. these fools are indeed repugnant.

it's funny when posters like butler pretend to be hillary supporters just to troll but that's how i imagine them as. they're setting themselves up for failure.

and the margarito fanboys shilling for hill are probably illegals.

that guy is handicapped, man

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      hillary may very well lose the election to donald f#cking trump.
                      and so where's the shame in that? donald f#cking trump destroyed 16 republicans including a bush and set a record voter turnout in the primary. he's currently seeing support percentages from african-americans and hispanics that republicans can only dream of. he's selling out arenas. donald trump is a weak candidate was false narrative, a media facade. anti-trump people would have debunked it much sooner if they weren't so in denial.

trump's presidential campaign will go down in history as one of the ATGs. he beat two ****ing dynasties against all odds with ease and under budget.

Comment

Working...
                      X