Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could you be with a girl who would leave someone for you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yall sound like a bunch of nerds who never lived life and hold some made up notions too high. Every situation is different, cause she leaves someone for you doesn't mean she will leave you aswell in time.

People hook up and stay together for numerous reason and love is usually on the bottom of that list.

However the girl you talking about OP sounds like a whore but who knows maybe she have no place to go if she leaves dude, or maybe she knows you only gonna stay a week and wants to have fun with you and than go back to normal life. Life is too complex to just box into categories.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
      Hell no..you just bang em a few times, use them for a little cash and food stamps and drive their car till it runs out of gas then BOOM!!!!! on to the next one
      Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      what Larry said...use her for her foodstamps
      Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Spoken like a true pimp...

"A playa is a playa, sh it slugs gon fly
      Ain't gon lie, pimped out her SSI
      Niiga dont ask why, just respect it
      She bought me the necklace the bracelet
      The Benzo she laced it
      Cribo got it, interior decorated..."

Notorious B.I.G.
      Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Don't matter to me.

Ima cheat on her anyway.
      I'm ****ing dead

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Absolutely not.

Would she give a **** if you weren't in a band?.
      This makes the most sense. I mean it'd be different if you were talking for years or you had a relationship years ago and she left him for you. But she just seems like she wants that rockstar wang.

Hit it and use all her food stamps to stock up the mini fridge in your tour bus/RV. Then leave her. Don't feel bad about the guy. If she's willing to do it with you she's more then likely willing to do it with somebody else. If you leave her she'll just go back to him anyway and it's not your problem. If she gets cash assistance too there is your booze for the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Yeah you going to sit there and take that paulf, there's only room for one band member on here.

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Maybe a guitar duel is on the cards.

If they both play the guitar that is.
        There's actually a number of good musicians floating around boxingscene, but deathofaclown can totally be the "guy in the band." I retired in 2010; when you're not a dumb kid anymore, living in a van babysitting grown men gets old real fuckin' fast.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          Could you be with a girl who would leave someone for you?

I met a girl a while back in London and she's from Argentina. She did seem to fall for me quite a lot and i liked her. Anyway when she went back we continued to talk a lot but i was very busy and in an out of the UK and never really got chance to message her, so she thought i'd lost interest and then she met someone else which is fine as we never had a relationship really and i was busy and she has to live her life.

Anyway she found out i'll be on tour and playing in Buenos Aires, so she messaged me and i said i'm probably going to stay there a week as i don't have to be anywhere for another week yada yada.

She told her friends i'm gonna be there and they were aware of her feelings for me and kept getting her phone at a party trying to call me to get her to talk to me. So i asked why she had tried to call me and then we got talking and she was saying her feelings are still there and wants to see me. I said i noticed on her instagram she has a boyfriend now, which she said yeah and its kind of serious but it will be different if i'm going and would leave him.

So that leads me to that question. Could you really have a relationship with a girl that you know has it in their personality to just dump someone for another person. Since she found out i'm going she has barely stopped messaging me even though she's with someone else. My biggest issue is that she doesn't seem to care about stringing him along until i arrive. I'd have a bit more respect if she was just honest about it and told him she might have feelings for someone else, if she really feels that strongly. I'm kind of disappointed in her approach and attitude towards him as i believed she was a bit more genuine than that.
          why are you over thinking this?

the answer is obvious.

bang her out as much as you can but never wife or baby momma her up.

this isnt rocket science fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            why are you over thinking this?

the answer is obvious.

bang her out as much as you can but never wife or baby momma her up.

this isnt rocket science fellas.
            Well i've already made my mind up i'm not gonna bother with her. I did think she was a bit nicer person than her recent actions of willing to ditch her boyfriend at the drop of a hat when someone else comes.

I was just wondering how many people could actually trust a girl like that, because many do.

I'm not sure i trust that many girls actually considering the amount of girls i've met that are willing to cheat....not that i've been any more trustworthy in that respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
              Whats the name of your band, you rockstar you.
              I'd be more than happy to say but i've given too much graphic detail on here about my exploits with Asian ladyboys that i can't real give away my real name now.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                I'd be more than happy to say but i've given too much graphic detail on here about my exploits with Asian ladyboys that i can't real give away my real name now.
                Is that you Pete Doherty?.

Comment

Women don't change bro, it's one thing I've had to learn the hard way more than once. If they will cheat with you or even line you up as a monkey branch then they are NEVER going to be loyal, as soon as someone better comes along or if you go through some hard times they will bail.

You have to learn which girls are friends with benefits girls and which are girlfriend material

Comment

yes. isnt that how it works anyway ? we are not talking about marriage. bf/gf break up all the time for a number of reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                      Women don't change bro, it's one thing I've had to learn the hard way more than once. If they will cheat with you or even line you up as a monkey branch then they are NEVER going to be loyal, as soon as someone better comes along or if you go through some hard times they will bail.

You have to learn which girls are friends with benefits girls and which are girlfriend material
                      Tyrone the troll is right on this one.

You know the white girl in his avatar has cheated on him countless times.

Comment

Working...
                      X