Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could you be with a girl who would leave someone for you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could you be with a girl who would leave someone for you?

Could you be with a girl who would leave someone for you?

I met a girl a while back in London and she's from Argentina. She did seem to fall for me quite a lot and i liked her. Anyway when she went back we continued to talk a lot but i was very busy and in an out of the UK and never really got chance to message her, so she thought i'd lost interest and then she met someone else which is fine as we never had a relationship really and i was busy and she has to live her life.

Anyway she found out i'll be on tour and playing in Buenos Aires, so she messaged me and i said i'm probably going to stay there a week as i don't have to be anywhere for another week yada yada.

She told her friends i'm gonna be there and they were aware of her feelings for me and kept getting her phone at a party trying to call me to get her to talk to me. So i asked why she had tried to call me and then we got talking and she was saying her feelings are still there and wants to see me. I said i noticed on her instagram she has a boyfriend now, which she said yeah and its kind of serious but it will be different if i'm going and would leave him.

So that leads me to that question. Could you really have a relationship with a girl that you know has it in their personality to just dump someone for another person. Since she found out i'm going she has barely stopped messaging me even though she's with someone else. My biggest issue is that she doesn't seem to care about stringing him along until i arrive. I'd have a bit more respect if she was just honest about it and told him she might have feelings for someone else, if she really feels that strongly. I'm kind of disappointed in her approach and attitude towards him as i believed she was a bit more genuine than that.

Hell no..you just bang em a few times, use them for a little cash and food stamps and drive their car till it runs out of gas then BOOM!!!!! on to the next one

Comment

I didn't read your story to give you the answer bro, but that would be no.

Is she does that to "him", what assures you she isn't gonna do to you the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        I didn't read your story to give you the answer bro, but that would be no.

Is she does that to "him", what assures you she isn't gonna do to you the same thing?

Well thats my point exactly.

I could kid myself that her feelings are strong enough for me that she wouldn't. But i bet millions have done that and it backfired.

Comment

Yes but don't get too emotionally involved.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Well thats my point exactly.

I could kid myself that her feelings are strong enough for me that she wouldn't. But i bet millions have done that and it backfired.
            Exactly.

Her "feelings" for you might be true or whatnot, but who knows if along the way she meets someone who fits her agenda a bit more than you, then those "feelings" she has for you would go directly to him and you'd be in the same position her current boyfriend is now.

That's just my opinion, you probably wanna bang her hard if you made a thread about it, you wanna justify it because you seem to dig this girl, but deep down you know you can't trust this woman

Comment

Honestly probably not. By the looks of it she seems like the type of who needs to be in a relationship and often times those women have abandonment issues and are not independent and that's a big turn off to me. If she really did like you or "fell" for you like you claim then I don't understand why she had to jump in a relationship right away. Seems kinda weird and fishy to me. Sounds like she's inconsiderate about other people's feelings and I wouldn't want to seriously date someone like that cus that can happen to you.

Comment

what Larry said...use her for her foodstamps

Comment

Women are for a good time, not a long time. Hit it, quit it, then tell us all about it. If she's a got an EBT card, maybe she's a keeper.

Comment

Sounds like a b*tch i work with. Dumb annoying hoe.

Comment

Working...
                    X