No announcement yet.

Philippines' Duterte calls Obama 'son of a whore'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    What does Iran have to do with anything?

That's to pay them off because of Americas middle east interest.
    That's the money U.S. owed Iran for the arms sale that was paid for and cancelled after Ayatollah came to power.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
      That's the money U.S. owed Iran for the arms sale that was paid for and cancelled after Ayatollah came to power.
      The kidd class destroyers and other arms right?

Gotcha.

Damn held on to that money for 37 years. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Y'all gonna let Left Hook Aquino talk to you guys like that?
        I feel like I'm in a pacquiao thread.

Mofos defend pac on everything even meaningless shiet.

Just because Duterte is Pinoy don't gotta defend him when he does something stupid.

And it was stupid. Mofo need to learn how the play the game.

He ain't a mayor of a city no one's heard about anymore.

Comment

I feel like I'm in a pacquiao thread.

Mofos defend pac on everything even meaningless shiet.

Just because Duterte is Pinoy don't gotta defend him when he does something stupid.

And it was stupid. Mofo need to learn how the play the game.

He ain't a mayor of a city no one's heard about anymore.

i just hope noone caps my ass when i go home and says i was a drug dealer

Comment

What does Iran have to do with anything?

That's to pay them off because of Americas middle east interest.
            Define and illustrate America's middle east interest, rock.

Lol blink from what?

That's Obamas courteous ass, soft ass.

Why do u think lil philippines and its dumb president intimidated the president of the usa?

You guys have this colonial mentality where you guys overestimate philippine importance

It's national "lil dick syndrome" tbh
            l'm asking a question not giving an opinion. Did you see the question mark? it's not a question mark of malice, it's a question mark of sincerity lol.

l would rather not have an opinion on this issue maybe because there are so many hidden variables that l'm ignorant of. You, on the other hand, have an opinion, including colonized mentality which is alright with me. Btw, l would rather refer to it as colonized mentality and not colonial.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Y'all gonna let Left Hook Aquino talk to you guys like that?
              Kung ako lang, hindi ako maniniwala dyan ke damulag. Kung ano ano sinasabi nyan para makakuha lang ng mga reaksyon sa mga trip nya. lol

Comment

I just hope some random vigilante doesn't come after my boy kaydo for smoking a little weed.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  I just hope some random vigilante doesn't come after my boy kaydo for smoking a little weed.

Hey jreck!!! thanks man.

Around 20-30 police officers visited our community like 3 weeks ago to conduct operation tokhang(knock and plead) on people involved with drugs who have not surrendered yet. lt scared the **** out of them lol. There used to be a lot of shabu addicts and pushers around but they are almost gone now. l noticed that even some of the hard cores got regular jobs now. Weed is not on their priority list unless it's a vast plantation which is usually up the mountains in the hinterlands.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo's View Post
                    Hey jreck!!! thanks man.

Around 20-30 police officers visited our community like 3 weeks ago to conduct operation tokhang(knock and plead) on people involved with drugs who have not surrendered yet. lt scared the **** out of them lol. There used to be a lot of shabu addicts and pushers around but they are almost gone now. l noticed that even some of the hard cores got regular jobs now. Weed is not on their priority list unless it's a vast plantation which is usually up the mountains in the hinterlands.
                    I should be more direct where I am going with this. Authoritarian regimes and crackdowns only really work for a little while. Say Duterte has an opponent he doesn't like, maybe one who isn't corrupt but he's a threat. It would be really convenient for him to frame him up with shabu and he's got the people's support so he is believed and he eliminates the guy from politics.

Just like kaydo may have a neighbor who doesn't like him, so he rats him out to the police.

I definitely get what he's trying to do and is succeeding at but it sounds like he's moving toward authoritarianism. If the pinoys need to be led by him for a while that's fine but in the long run people are going to get sick of it and innocent lives will be lost.

It's cool to stand up to the U.S and maybe disagree with them and not be diplomatic, but who does that but ****ed up third world dictators with no real power in the world. Our powerful enemies pretty much know better than to stir it up too much.

Duterte has to play his hand carefully. He can do very good things in his own country he's just got to work on bs'ing the world.
                    Last edited by jreckoning; 09-08-2016, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo's View Post
                      Define and illustrate America's middle east interest, rock.

l'm asking a question not giving an opinion. Did you see the question mark? it's not a question mark of malice, it's a question mark of sincerity lol.

l would rather not have an opinion on this issue maybe because there are so many hidden variables that l'm ignorant of. You, on the other hand, have an opinion, including colonized mentality which is alright with me. Btw, l would rather refer to it as colonized mentality and not colonial.
                      Monopolize oil interests and secure allied oil producing nations.

Iran is tricky because we need them to help fight isis in Iraq and Syria but all of our allies in the region hate iran.

Dutertes policies, whatever, debatable. Everyone has an opinion.

But the way he speaks is not debatable.

How he says things and it's perceived is wrong.

He's the president. Talk presidential? No class.

Reminds me of trump in america. Talks out of his ass but says what some want to hear. Then when he puts his foot in his mouth, he blames the media.

Colonial mentality. Colonized mentality. Whatever u prefer to call it.

Too many damn filipinos have it on forums and editorial writers in philippines news.

It's been 70 yrs. time to let it go.

Not everything America does is to insult us or use us.

Comment

Working...
                      X