No announcement yet.

Philippines' Duterte calls Obama 'son of a whore'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Philippines' Duterte calls Obama 'son of a whore'

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte calls Barack Obama a "son of a whore" as he vows not to be lectured by the US leader on human rights when they meet in Laos.

Duterte doesn't mince words...

yeah fuck you USA. i can post videos of mexicans being killed by cartels brutally and they are just your neighbor and you ain't doing shit, the black ghetto area where there's crime every day and it's seen on WORLDSTAAAAAR and you ain't doing shit. there are ISIS created by your government killing millions and warlords in Africa and ya ain't doing shit and there's evidence of that on Liveleak. Mind your own business.

Comment

Obama cancelled the meeting. Meeting with the South Korean Pres instead.

Comment

pu.ssy move by obama.. probably got scared he'd be cursed during meeting.. trump vs duterte meeting would have been classic specially if they are fighting..

Comment

this is amusing, never before a Phil. President refuses to kiss the feet of USA

Comment

to be fair fatherless homes are usually cause the mother was a whore and didnt care who she let nut up in her.

Comment

Lmao unexpected. After all, most Filipinos are so dead set on emulating the west. They want to be Americanized and do their best to speak the language. I hope the situation with China doesn't continue to escalate further and the Filipino president isn't forced to eat his words and runs back on his knees to the US for aid.

I guess every now and then even the most loyal of dogs takes a bite at the hand that feeds/freed them.

Putang ina mo.

Comment

Obama's perceived weakness has damaged the country.

Comment

I don't see how losing our most powerful ****ing ally helps us in any way...............................

Is this mother****er stupid..... We need to impeach this guy.

Comment

Not surprised, he's basically the Donald Trump over there.

He talks like a tough guy, but he has no plans, ability, or ideas to improve anything. He just talks tough, and weak people, like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X