Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it true if you take cocaine one time you're already hooked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. I've taken it loads of times and I'm not hooked :P

Comment

Yep one line and it's all over, OP. I can attest.

I did my first rail -- well f**k it wasn't even a line, it was just a damn key bump for f**k's sake. And by the following morning I had quit my job, divorced my wife, sold my home and was homeless living under a bridge and giving handy's to random old men for 20 bags.

Looking back though I'd still do it all over again. That first key bump was some bomb ass fish scale, holmes.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Real drug addicts take this ... Not your fancy first world drugs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_boy
        I guess it's similar to doing like this industrial glue stuff that we used to do as kids.

Comment

most of you are probably blowing coke that is 80% other stuff .

maybe you get addicted to that?

to answer your question, TS, i seriously doubt you can become seriously addicted to anything after trying it once. when you're seriously addicted to alcohol and quit cold turkey it can kill you, but it takes years to get that bad.

you ever sucked dick after doing coke once?
          Last edited by New England; 08-22-2016, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Yep one line and it's all over, OP. I can attest.

I did my first rail -- well f**k it wasn't even a line, it was just a damn key bump for f**k's sake. And by the following morning I had quit my job, divorced my wife, sold my home and was homeless living under a bridge and giving handy's to random old men for 20 bags.

Looking back though I'd still do it all over again. That first key bump was some bomb ass fish scale, holmes.

the first time i railed coke my mullet grew six inches.

Comment

Not necessarily.

I did it on and off for years and was never hooked.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                the first time i railed coke my mullet grew six inches.

Comment

im curious enough to find out......

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Carfentanil mixed with herion.....10,000 times more addictive than herion alone. It's a relatively new mixture that has killed hundreds already.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/hamilton-co-officials-heroin-mixed-elephant-tranquilizers-causing-spike-in-medical-emergencies
                    the puerto ricans love that shit.

Comment

This is one drug I never tried. I've tried Ecstasy, LSD, weed, and some Xanax before. I got a buddy up in NYC who buys this **** all the time lol. LSD is fcuking awesome. Best feeling and high in the world, I have very good self control and am aware of the health problems.. But no doubt would I try LSD again, totally worth it. Weed is overrated, ecstasy is not my thing, and Xanax just sucks always felt drowsy trying that garbage. And supposedly all these drugs can be addicting.. It's ridiculously exaggerated.

I gotta try Coke down the road, been offered a couple times...

Comment

Working...
                      X