Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it true if you take cocaine one time you're already hooked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    I used to do a lot of coke, was fun as hell. Had a lot of my funnest moments yipped the fck up.

A bag a coke goes further than money. The girls I've gotten with a bag of coke is insane. I've never met anyone who said didn't like coke. Just got to make sure you don't give them too much because they won't shut the fck up.

And you gotta make sure you don't do to much or else your dick won't get hard.

The problem is eventually drinking and partying without coke isn't fun anymore, so you end up wanting it every-time you drink. I never needed it or wanted it if I wasn't drinking and partying with friends though.

If your doing it by yourself or when your not drinking than you got problem.
    That's exactly how I am and I totally agree with your last point. The thing is I've rarely met anyone that does it without drinking. Maybe 1 out of 20 people I know will do it without boozing. That's why I always laugh when naive broke people call others "coke heads." A true "coke head," is very rare and that person is usually into a whole bunch of other drugs.

Comment

Yes. If you ever do coke you will get addicted and die

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Do you even know how much is cocaine in the Philippines? How much does poor and middle class make in my country?
        My buddy usually buys shabu in Makati & women. The women are cheaper than the gram of shabu.

In Mexico I get coke for free, from my ****ed up family. Many of my cousins are ****ed up big time.

My daughter Chloe is in Makati, San Lorenzo village. She is half Filipina, half Sephardic Jew and super smart. But her heart is the Philippines.... My heart is where her heart is...

Daughter's soften an idiotic father's heart real fast. My Chloe was born in Makati and made me part Filipino in the process.

I support the Philippines, hard working Filipinos and respect the culture.

Hard working Mexican/Filipino mixes are ideal, hard work, and intelligence are the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
          Yes. If you ever do coke you will get addicted and die
          I got a bit less than an OZ waiting in the U.S., it was a gift, I have been there and done that lil Hermano. No drug has meaning for me. None.

I want to know God now.... The drugs and the other false narratives are only a distraction now...,

Please someone, disprove the existence of God!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            My buddy usually buys shabu in Makati & women. The women are cheaper than the gram of shabu.

In Mexico I get coke for free, from my ****ed up family. Many of my cousins are ****ed up big time.

My daughter Chloe is in Makati, San Lorenzo village. She is half Filipina, half Sephardic Jew and super smart. But her heart is the Philippines.... My heart is where her heart is...

Daughter's soften an idiotic father's heart real fast. My Chloe was born in Makati and made me part Filipino in the process.

Hard working Mexican/Filipino mixes are ideal, hard work, and intelligence are the future.
            I didn't know you had a Pinay baby mama and a daughter that lives in the Philippines.

Anyway, my point was this idiot elblanco said I'm sheltered coz I don't know anything about cocaine. I lived in the hood in the Philippines and played with squatters. I don't know **** about cocaine coz it's a rich man's drug in the Philippines. Lol at these guys who grew up in first world countries calling third world people sheltered.

Comment

Real drug addicts take this ... Not your fancy first world drugs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_boy

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                That's exactly how I am and I totally agree with your last point. The thing is I've rarely met anyone that does it without drinking. Maybe 1 out of 20 people I know will do it without boozing. That's why I always laugh when naive broke people call others "coke heads." A true "coke head," is very rare and that person is usually into a whole bunch of other drugs.
                It depends on the crowd you roll with.

When I was in NYC it was just something people did for fun. If we knew we were going clubbing and had a table, we brought coke, because it was fun and the models all wanted coke.

But back in upstate ny, coke and drinking is like coffee and cigerrates. People do it on the normal, not for fun, or partying, just to get coked up and drunk. I've def seen some friends upstate who did way to much. But never at the point they did shiesty stuff to have coke.

Now then opiates on then other hand. I've seen my best friends do all kinds of shiesty **** for that. Steal from there friends and mothers even. One of my best friends has a federal investigation for selling that crap, my other friend lost everything, went to prison.

I never seen anyone have that happen over coke, it doesn't have that kind of physical addictiveness. It's more mental.

Comment

I got a bit less than an OZ waiting in the U.S., it was a gift, I have been there and done that lil Hermano. No drug has meaning for me. None.

I want to know God now.... The drugs and the other false narratives are only a distraction now...,

Please someone, disprove the existence of God!!
                  It sounds like your on it right now carnal

Comment

You take responses out into no mans land, fcuk left field lol Jesus dude

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Combining it with alcohol is supposed to be extra dangerous, creates a chemical build up in your liver that's supposed to fk u up.

Comment

Working...
                      X