No announcement yet.

U.S. slavery reparations sought in first Black Lives Matter agenda

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
    You absolute massive dickhead, you know nothing of African history you know the history of your nation hence your ignorant and stupid unfounded comments. Feeling that the the same people that stole people from their motherland somehow helped to improve the life of these people.

I'm not going to debate with you any more you clearly enjoy being an uneducated idiot, so why should I waste my time?
    wise choice

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
      wise choice
      Leave him alone, his ancestors were stolen from his other ancestors who sold them.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Leave him alone, his ancestors were stolen from his other ancestors who sold them.
        Lmao, he dont mind that doe

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          Lmao, he dont mind that doe
          Blacks killing each other at warzone type homicide rates or selling their fellow man into slavery is fine. Their biggest enemy is themselves but they rather blame everyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            so blacks in the states are disproportionately impoverished because they're stupid and lazy?
            Blacks in the states are disproportionately impoverished because of culture. Fractured families and government dependence is what perpetuates the cycle that all other ethnic groups in America have broken out of.

What made your previous question stupid, however, was suggesting that SES in modern day America suggests a greater injustice than the Middle East has ever seen. This further validates my theory that most Americans have absolutely no knowledge of world history. Even today, the Middle East has severely oppressed groups for ****s sake. I'm talking about real oppression too, not playing the victim like modern day black Americans do.

Comment

• islam enslaved blacks in Africa = convert to islam and blame whitey.
              blacks sold blacks in Africa = blame the white devil and demand money.
              elect black democrats to destroy black inner cities = blame whitey and demand money.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Blacks killing each other at warzone type homicide rates or selling their fellow man into slavery is fine. Their biggest enemy is themselves but they rather blame everyone else.

Comment

Sounds like Sociopath behavior.

Also love to glorify pimping and sleeping around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  islam enslaved blacks in Africa = convert to islam and blame whitey.
                  blacks sold blacks in Africa = blame the white devil and demand money.
                  elect black democrats to destroy black inner cities = blame whitey and demand money.

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Sounds like Sociopath behavior.

Also love to glorify pimping and sleeping around.
                  Zero accountability. Reminds me of a teenage girl. Then when you point out that there needs to be accountability, you're a racist. Then they want to police themselves lol.

Comment

Black on black crime started back in those days.

Comment

Zero accountability. Reminds me of a teenage girl. Then when you point out that there needs to be accountability, you're a racist. Then they want to police themselves lol.
                      What's also difficult is that there are decent black american citizens out there that disagree with what is going on in their communities but if they even say one word criticizing their own people, they'd be treated like race traitors and called coons or Uncle Toms. I don't see that kind of mindset in any other group of people.

Comment

Working...
                      X