Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The career highlights of Lucas Martin Matthysse...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never forget . Proud to have been on Danny's side during the time. Ko in 2 rounds doe

Comment

It's hard to believe that with all the paper titles and champions around that lucas has never won a belt... Broner is a 4 division champ for ****s sake

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Never forget . Proud to have been on Danny's side during the time. Ko in 2 rounds doe
        Yeah, I had some fun with my boy the Emo Cenobite back then. Remember when he had that "keys to victory" avatar? I enjoyed doing a parody of that.

But let's relive the glory years. Before you laugh, consider the quality of the opponent, though. This Viktor Postol is pretty good, I can't imagine him getting easily beat:

You can't hear inside the ring, but here's what Lucas was saying after the KD:

2'50m - "That's it, I quit... things don't go my way when I step up above mucho mucho cab drivers."

2'58m - "(Nods to the referee) Thanks for stopping that.... I was only going to have to get up and shit my pants if you'd made me carry on."

3'11m - "It might look bad, but at least Bringer's still going to suck me off tonight... his face will look like this when he does it..."

3'23m - "Well done, Viktor, I'll come near to you now the fight's over... if it hadn't ended I'd have had brown legs when I saw you coming towards me."

3'44m - "Fuck it, you're right... I AM a ****."

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

2015: Back to my very best, getting an MD against Ruslan Provodnikov, a Russian with down syndrome who blocks punches with his face. Truly I'm the slickest fighter in the world.

Comment

Most overrated fighter in this forum's history.

Comment

Fuck this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                Fuck this thread.
                Ah, man. I've praised your favourite (favorite, FY) fighter and really praised him up, and that's all you've got to say?

The way you've reacted, it's almost like you're your hero, and this thread is... well, Viktor Postol.

Comment

Versatyle was a good lad, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Versatyle was a good lad, doe.
                    He was, he was.

Comment

Working...
                    X