Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins brush or beercules real fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you pick the retired marine over the dude who started out on bscene posting almost nothing but junk food threads

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      you pick the retired marine over the dude who started out on bscene posting almost nothing but junk food threads

Brush now makes nothing but NBA and Donald Trump threads.

I actually really miss Brush's junk food threads, that was his prime. He's still young, not too late to turn things around and capture his old glory.

#MakeBrushGreatAgain!

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
        Brush is handicapped.
        This is true.
        Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
        No I'm not handicapped.
        This is not true.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          This is true.

This is not true.
          My SB Picture will prove my claim. You will see that I am standing. The only way this happens is if my thread gets merged with Mak's

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
            My SB Picture will prove my claim. You will see that I am standing. The only way this happens is if my thread gets merged with Mak's
            I've already posted pictures of you. You're in a wheelchair you goober.

Comment

in this corner weighting at a solid 250 lbs. of pure liquor able to drink a six pack of beer in a record braking 5 minutes while fingering his cat's ass, from da dirty jersey Beeeerculeeees!

his opponent rolling to the ring with the handwriting of a 4 year old able to pop a wheelie while playing Pokémon go on his motorized wheel chair at a speed of 7 mph from somewhere in California the one and only Brushhhhhh my hairrrrrr!

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                in this corner weighting at a solid 250 lbs. of pure liquor able to drink a six pack of beer in a record braking 5 minutes while fingering his cat's ass, from da dirty jersey Beeeerculeeees!

his opponent rolling to the ring with the handwriting of a 4 year old able to pop a wheelie while playing Pokémon go on his motorized wheel chair at a speed of 7 mph from somewhere in California the one and only Brushhhhhh my hairrrrrr!
                Brush will run me over in his wheel chair when I pass out drunk

Comment

This is true.

This is not true.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

I read that in Michael Buffer's voice.

Comment

This is true.

This is not true.

Comment

Working...
                      X