No announcement yet.

Who wins brush or beercules real fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boston wins of course.

Just opening this thread already made Bringer cry.

Comment

Who wins lounge vs NSB real fight

Who..............

Comment

Arnold, Stallone only weighed 160 pounds when he was ripped an was 5 foot 7, sly wears like 3 inch lifts to make him 5 foot 10. Arnold was 240 pounds ripped at 6 foot 2

Comment

Brush would roll all over Beercules.

Comment

Brush is handicapped. I got my money on the beta male.

Comment

Bringer lights him up from the outside using that long reach and scores the early KO

Comment

Boston Guy, but Bringer seems like the type who will bite you or sucker punch you.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
                  Brush is handicapped. I got my money on the beta male.
                  No I'm not handicapped. If my thread gets chosen, you will see that I'm not handicapped in the super bowl picture. I have never broken a bone in my life

Comment

If Bringer can establish the jab early and consistently with that reach advantage, and send the right hand straight down the pipe, he will find the target and range by the 3rd and see results more often as it progresses, then naturally the left hook will come, one of which is likely to catch BG unexpectedly , but Bringer gotta use that jab, reach and move early and connect. His rhythm can be repetitive or readable as he fuks the concept of subtlety (it says).

BG has to kill the body with conviction if he where to win, take the movement away from Bringer, here BG can dictate the pace better to suit him. Bob his way in and keep close on Bringers toes and let rip them hooks and famous uppercuts he is well known for, knocking out both Annie and B.utler out on the same lunch break using them lethal uppercuts.

Sterling can't referee it as he'd join in with BG and also box Bringer, i'm not sure who is best for ref, or who's most neutral. That is up for debate.

But it would be a good clash good styles, with LoadedWraps watching on intently at ringside, wanting the winner of this bout and unify. Though he must deal with his bout with Beercules first whom has a style that is awkward for most.
                    He just acts too nice you wont hit him, then he slyly whacks you in the throat rendering you on the ground shaking like an old shitting dog, Loaded must not be fooled, remember in himself he has concrete in his wraps, and just get to work.
                    Beer can be gotten to, his cat may throw the white flag in, though he is resilient and gets nicer and nicer as the rounds go on, just don't be tempted to hug him or you may end up cupping his balls whilst he releases combos with that marine firepower.

I'm out of my mind....
                    Last edited by RightJab; 07-27-2016, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Loungers would win but afterwards NSB would create NSBLM and try to shoot Loungers on the streets and accuse Loungers of Lounge Privilege and the cucks of the Lounge would get Lounge Guilt and betray their fellow Loungers

Comment

Working...
                      X