Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wiki Leaks releases Crooked DNC files. Hope they release the Crooked Hillary emails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's getting hard for smart Dems to continue supporting this circus.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      “What’s disturbing to us is that experts are telling us Russian state actors broke into the DNC, stole these emails, and other experts are now saying that the Russians are releasing these emails for the purpose of actually of helping Donald Trump. I don’t think it’s coincidental that these emails were released on the eve of our convention.”

-- Clinton campaign manager, Robby Mook

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...7a0_story.html

Comment

Scenario 1:

The Russians really did hack the DNC. First off, we should thank them. Millions of people voted in pointless primaries when the party had already chosen Hillary and viewed Sanders as slightly less than an annoying butt itch.

Secondly, was there anything genuinely surprising in there? The emails were party officials discussing how to make Bernie look "whacky" by avoiding direct debate with him and alleging that he sabotaged his own campaign in a senile stupor, using planted reporters against him and stirring tensions about whether he was Jewish or not.

This is the exact same thing they do to literally every conservative candidate. Misquote, stir ethnic/religious tension, then avoid direct debate and look like the "normal good guys" from the sidelines.

Scenario 2:

The DNC which already lies about literally everything just made this up on the spot to turn attention to Russia, the same way they turn terrorism debates into gun control measures, etc. Russia of course denies any involvement.

I do not like Sanders. Never will. But like I said months ago, he was never even a threat. He was a protest candidate in a rigged system. Even when he came close in primary voting they crushed him with superdelegates.

A classic bait-and-switch where all these gullible college kids register Democrat for a hopeless protest candidate then "Well I guess I'll vote for Hillary... I guess".
        Last edited by ////; 07-24-2016, 07:28 PM.

Comment

“What’s disturbing to us is that experts are telling us Russian state actors broke into the DNC, stole these emails, and other experts are now saying that the Russians are releasing these emails for the purpose of actually of helping Donald Trump. I don’t think it’s coincidental that these emails were released on the eve of our convention.”

Even leftist megaphone CNN anchor is talking to him like he's ******ed
          whoever f@cking release the sheet does not matter
          russian, china

the f@cking what matter is how crooked this make cliton look along with her DNC pest......

and still dumbos vote for her

dumbos like bringer
          Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 07-24-2016, 07:21 PM.

Comment

It's laughable to be honest. It's like a drug addict who gets caught using but they have lied for so long, they swear the drugs sitting on the table next to them aren't theirs. Just crazy, grasping at straws.......guess Hillary and Bill wanted more payoff money than Putin was willing to pay or something, now he's getting revenge.

Comment

Everyone is always hacking everyone. China and Russia hack our government (and each other) hundreds of times a day.

The idea that they have some secret alliance with Donald Trump is the hilarious part. They have to politically embellish everything and always find some way to insult your intelligence.
              Last edited by ////; 07-24-2016, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Everyone is always hacking everyone. China and Russia hack our government (and each other) hundreds of times a day.

The idea that they have some secret alliance with Donald Trump is the hilarious part. They have to politically embellish everything and always find some way to insult your intelligence.
                and you choose to believe their statement that has no proof that russia is helping trump
                over 20,000 email proof that Cliton rigged the whole system...

Comment

but i thought trump will start WW3 with Russia if has the nuclear codes? now he's working with Russia? these clowns can't keep their fear mongering story straight.

Comment

the comical part is that they aren't even denying the legitimacy of the emails, the elephant in the room.

it's like when a muslim goes on a shooting spree yelling allah akhbar death to infidels as he guns down people and the left says it's a gun issue.

Comment

Hillary just can't get out of her own way. She and Kaine is the most experienced team of running mates in ages. They are running against a man that is running as close to a "white male only" campaign as you can get with a running mate that few of us knew. She is outraising and outspending her opponent by the tens of millions.

Yet she is trailing because of crap like this. yeah, the Russians may have hacked the account. IMO that just makes the private email thing that much worse. If she ends up losing it will be her own damn fault.

F-cking chick was all but nominated in early 2007. blew it against Obama. Now it looks like she is about blow it against Trump. The worst candidate I've ever seen FFS!

I hope she gets things fixed at this convention and fast.

Comment

Working...
                      X